4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Huh, with Croixelle's new scene we now know the full size a giantess can reach. Big enough the PC is but an ant at their side. And not a particularly big one.

And I thought Orphelith spent all her time at full size. I was wrong.

I do find it hard to calculate what that height would be, though.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
>Campus life, but we ditched multiple guest characters good enough to make part of the game.

Unfortunate that Seinaru had like 2/3 of its content with the catgirl that crossed the threshold of cringey with the "nya" catspeak gimmick.

The overall premise of the dynamic/plot they had with MC I'll always contend is something greatly lacking in the game (MC getting somewhat stronger to at least not go squish in a mere accident).

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Huh, with Croixelle's new scene we now know the full size a giantess can reach. Big enough the PC is but an ant at their side. And not a particularly big one.
Didn't we already see this scale with Diula? When Mc was smaller than her nipple?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Oh god, I just thought of something. If Yakuu and Croixelle are meeting then that means we might be stuck with shared illustrations again. Please, don't let it be like Nyxmay and Kendra again! Please!

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
And I thought Orphelith spent all her time at full size. I was wrong.

I do find it hard to calculate what that height would be, though.
oc___regina_by_articalnight_d87e201-fullview.jpg 111038554f6528e2060912628bd7b0004e17d0169394742bac7082632cf50b05.jpg
A couple years ago Articalnight made a bio for Regina that mentions her max size It's a little different than her new up-to-date version but we still might be able to get a rough estimate of what these women are capable of

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii and Dreamer44

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Anyone have any ideas on why Croixelle and Yakuu are meeting? The best thing I can think of is that Croixelle is buying slaves from Yakuu so she can take them back to Timfalme so they can be free.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Anyone have any ideas on why Croixelle and Yakuu are meeting? The best thing I can think of is that Croixelle is buying slaves from Yakuu so she can take them back to Timfalme so they can be free.
I hoping for a coup-d'etat, Croixelle mentioned this kingdom isn't perfect and the Queen is woefully smug and incompetent, we might need a change in leadership. I could see Yakuu joining in just to fight someone.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I hoping for a coup-d'etat, Croixelle mentioned this kingdom isn't perfect and the Queen is woefully smug and incompetent, we might need a change in leadership. I could see Yakuu joining in just to fight someone.
I wouldn't say she's incompetent. She's a smug bitch, that's for sure, and she gives me serious sus vibes- the initial meeting with her was downright creepy and borderline villainous, but the system thus far, and since the initial guardian decree has been running *as she intends*. I'm not saying it's perfect, or even right, but that it's running how she wants it, and that disqualifies her from incompetency.
I also doubt Croixelle is gonna openly revolt against her, at least at this point in the story.
I don't say the above because I'm a fan of the queen- I'm not, the psycho bitch was fully prepared to ice you during your first meeting, and nearly did if you dare state you think it's a *teeny* bit fucked up that Kendra can just go around killing people and her response amounts to "skill issue". It's also pretty telling that her husband chose to die a natural death, when he could have likely been kept alive indefinitely with the magic at her disposal. Makes me wonder if he really didn't enjoy his life with her, and instead used the position to help as many people as he could, where the queen would not.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I wouldn't say she's incompetent. She's a smug bitch, that's for sure, and she gives me serious sus vibes- the initial meeting with her was downright creepy and borderline villainous, but the system thus far, and since the initial guardian decree has been running *as she intends*. I'm not saying it's perfect, or even right, but that it's running how she wants it, and that disqualifies her from incompetency.
I also doubt Croixelle is gonna openly revolt against her, at least at this point in the story.
I don't say the above because I'm a fan of the queen- I'm not, the psycho bitch was fully prepared to ice you during your first meeting, and nearly did if you dare state you think it's a *teeny* bit fucked up that Kendra can just go around killing people and her response amounts to "skill issue". It's also pretty telling that her husband chose to die a natural death, when he could have likely been kept alive indefinitely with the magic at her disposal. Makes me wonder if he really didn't enjoy his life with her, and instead used the position to help as many people as he could, where the queen would not.
7rc564.jpg
I'm just going to keep saying she's incompetent. There are WAY too many problems here and she does jack shit about it. She's ancient and has had all the time in the world to ensure shit like this wouldn't happen. and nothings going to happen until the problems arrive at her doorstep personally.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 3266969
I'm just going to keep saying she's incompetent. There are WAY too many problems here and she does jack shit about it. She's ancient and has had all the time in the world to ensure shit like this wouldn't happen. and nothings going to happen until the problems arrive at her doorstep personally.
Thing is, I understand her stance- or at least the stance she's purported to take. I don't agree with it, especially with the "have your cake and eat it too" method she employs, but I understand it. If I were a godlike being that could just shitslap anybody effortlessly, I wouldn't want to play the part of omnipotent authority figure breathing down everyone's necks.
Thing is, that would mean I wouldn't play monarch of the whole damn continent, and put forth some half-baked rule about "OK you guys are left to your own devices unless you do something that I don't agree with, which in *that* case I'll mobilize my superior armies and might to shitstomp you. Oh, people dying in droves in neutral territory? Get fucked you're not my citizens."

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GiantGuardians-0.3.48
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Cygnia: "Your mother has been the ruler of this place for three and half millennia. Her enemies are afraid of her, her people remain loyal..." Then she looks at an old man who is slowly walking close to her feet. "And she managed to create a kingdom where tinies are safe, giantesses are happy and both of them prosper. Not to mention that we have the most advanced society around... It seems like she's doing a good job, don't you think?"

I can't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this is just huh? :HideThePain: Cygnia, you on some real copium right now. Unless she's talking only about timflame, in which case. . .YEAH! fuck all the other kingdoms amiright. Also, she's doing a good job huh :FacePalm:

Croi: "There are flaws. . . this kingdom is not perfect"
Cygnia: "You'll have the chance of proving if you can do it better, youngling"

Well, at least Croixelle has some awareness. But Cygnia, she wants to seem like the old wise mentor, but *looks over at enslavement, people eaten alive, wars, all that are not being done anything about* she's failing spectacularly at that image

DalXD

Jun 19, 2023
Yo honestamente creo que la reina sabe perfectamente que hacia su difunto esposo y lo que esta haciendo su hija Croixelle, solo que no interviene para dejar que la princesa siga sus creencias o corazonadas para así prepararse para gobernar timfalm algún día así cuando fracase y vea que no se puede confiar en homospernia o los vampiros y etc se dará cuenta que el mundo no es perfecto o como ella quisiera y tendrá que ser firme. No importa mucho si fracase ya que aun esta su madre para guiarla y reparar el daño que causa. Al menos esa es la impresión que tengo dudo que alguien que haya existido por más de 3 milenios tenga una visión tan errada del mundo, cerrada y talvez anticuada si pero algo habrá hecho bien para que su reino este en paz y haya logrado tener equilibrio al mundo por un tiempo.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
>Campus life, but we ditched multiple guest characters good enough to make part of the game.

Unfortunate that Seinaru had like 2/3 of its content with the catgirl that crossed the threshold of cringey with the "nya" catspeak gimmick.

The overall premise of the dynamic/plot they had with MC I'll always contend is something greatly lacking in the game (MC getting somewhat stronger to at least not go squish in a mere accident).
I understand your frustration, but unlike guest storylines, which are basically sponsored DLCs, campus life is a spin-off version made by dev's own initiative.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes