4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
>Campus life extended
Uhh... Thanks, I guess?
Being serious though, Eliette and Croixelle are good ones, I'm happy to see them updated
Both of them had their stories ended on cliffhangers until now, so it's a really good choice for me too.

UPD: I got my hopes up way too early, Eliette path ended in an even more intriguing scene. It burns me down from the inside.

Last edited:

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
In case anyone missed: Madea is currently winning at award. I'm not sure when will voting end though.
Screenshot (10).png
Oh cool, I don't normally get to see these in time. Nice to see Margarita doing pretty well at least. Synanla's barely done squat so far but she's further than Kendra. LoL

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah, but this is slowing the progress down even further....
We have what we got I guess.

When completing new Eliette's story extention I've got a strong feeling that it was rushed. Caught a few specific details at least, and aside from them, seeing that 30% of the update was like: "Eliette and I was there and did that" with 0 dialogues felt a bit off. Maybe it was just a poor decision, because it took too much time for a quick transition, but shown not enough content for a full-scale sub-event. Am I glad that the story took a big step forward though. Another month of waiting what is Eliette up to...

Last edited:

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
We have what we got I guess.

When completing new Eliette's story extention I've got a strong feeling that it was rushed. Caught a few specific details at least, and aside from them, seeing that 30% of the update was like: "Eliette and I was there and did that" with 0 dialogues felt a bit off. Maybe it was just a poor decision, because it took too much time for a quick transition, but shown not enough content for a full-scale sub-event. Am I glad that the story took a big step forward though. Another month of waiting what is Eliette up to...

1 month? More like 6, i doubt the next Elliette update is gonna happen any sooner.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
IIRC this isn't the first month Madea does well in the "this month's miss giant" poll.
She really gained a following when she turned out to be the level headed guardian defusing that whole situation and also totally adorable and a little shy.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Too many of these ladies are totally wonderful and special for me to lock in in such a manner

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes