4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
For me Sheina might be one of the most decent character among all, because she's getting dangerously close to becoming a Mary Sue. She's perfect at her job: achieved success all by herself; she's perfect in a bed; she's perfect at her personality: soft and playful, coldblooded and responsible when needed. The only thing we don't know about is her past, which at this point feels like the last straw for me.
She does have one problem, for me and my bias at least and that's her loyalty to the queen. If the queen gave her some ludicrous order I suspect she'd follow without question. Blind loyalty. She doesn't like it when Mc points out the problems with the queens leadership, If I remember right she had issue with mc pointing out that Kendra causing mischief while the queen sits on her ass is wrong, which it is.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
She does have one problem, for me and my bias at least and that's her loyalty to the queen. If the queen gave her some ludicrous order I suspect she'd follow without question. Blind loyalty.
Hmm, maybe. We didn't have any chance to find out if that's true though, but she was really defensive about her majesty's opinion regarding wars between kingdoms, even when talking to a person with 0 knowledge about their world order.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
She does have one problem, for me and my bias at least and that's her loyalty to the queen. If the queen gave her some ludicrous order I suspect she'd follow without question. Blind loyalty. She doesn't like it when Mc points out the problems with the queens leadership, If I remember right she had issue with mc pointing out that Kendra causing mischief while the queen sits on her ass is wrong, which it is.
yea like if she had no opinion of her own and just followed the queen like a sheep

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
she got more depth just how she thinks and doesnt just fuck as soon as you meet her like most lycalians
I agree. The way she looks on things and the main conflict of her personage might be the most relatable thing in the game. She tries so hard, and get's as far as she can, but it doesn't matter, because she can't be everywhere. I think all of us happened to find themselves in such situation at least once.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
madea is my fav i love the slow burn romance and how shes different to characters like kendra and naya (still do like them just not their character plot)also i really like regina and how she cares for the mc not with pleasure and more with comfort like a real person would

I mean Regina is definitly giving the MC lots of pleasure too, but i get what you mean.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
If I remember right she had issue with mc pointing out that Kendra causing mischief while the queen sits on her ass is wrong, which it is.
I don't think it's that easy. Technically, Kendra is a Homaspernia citizen, therefore, even if we only touch on politics, how should Hell Kingdom react to something like imprisoning or even killing her for example? How many innocent lives will be lost from it?
That's the cruel reality of both GG and our world: By doing right things for the sake of righteousness, you will eventually become the one who's wrong. There is no good without bad, so trying to purge that "bad", you will simply take it's place. Therefore the best choice should be either apathic or pragmatic. You'll have to predict which outcome will lead to the least loss of innocent lives, and stick to it, choosing the lesser of two evils.

Last edited:

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023

Show less
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Eliette
- Main route extended: Croixelle
- Campus life extended.
Nice, might be a hot take but I'd like to see more frequent campus life updates in the future. It's the only place where you can have giantesses from completely separate routes interact with each other and the more laid-back atmosphere is also fun.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
madea is my fav i love the slow burn romance and how shes different to characters like kendra and naya (still do like them just not their character plot)also i really like regina and how she cares for the mc not with pleasure and more with comfort like a real person would
Yeah of all of them she almost seems like the most marriage material, but will she call me a subhuman pervert and wear me as a thong?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Nice, might be a hot take but I'd like to see more frequent campus life updates in the future. It's the only place where you can have giantesses from completely separate routes interact with each other and the more laid-back atmosphere is also fun.
Campus life is a good rest from main story imo, unless it's production hurts the quality.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Hmm, maybe. We didn't have any chance to find out if that's true though, but she was really defensive about her majesty's opinion regarding wars between kingdoms, even when talking to a person with 0 knowledge about their world order.
Hypothetical situation.
Queen orders a purge of all neutral territories since they have criminals in them anyway but Mc argues that she shouldn't do it there are decent people that live there too

Which side does Sheina take and what thoughts take place in her mind after which decision?

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Hypothetical situation.
Queen orders a purge of all neutral territories since they have criminals in them anyway but Mc argues that she shouldn't do it there are decent people that live there too

Which side does Sheina take and what thoughts take place in her mind after which decision?

The Queens side, not a single doubt in my mind!

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Hypothetical situation.

Which side does Sheina take?
well the queen just wouldnt do it. its the reason homasperina isnt wided out (i think she should tho)

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Hypothetical situation.

Sheina will probably follow Queen's order, but her conscience will torment her for that. And to be honest, such order doesn't sound like something Orphelith herself would give. She's aware that good people still live there, and she's smart enough to understand, that it won't rid the world of criminals, while the collateral damage will be incommensurable.
But generally speaking, yes, even if her majesty's order will be morally questionable, she will still follow it, just like most of us, normal human beings.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes