4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Nothing against you guys, but seeing Margarita receiving attention 24/7 is like browsing a fanart page of a media you like, and there's only stuff of a character you don't even care about
The majority of patrons seem to have similar tastes, these are Sheina and Margarita. That tells a few things about "target audience", which is kind of sad, because characters which are not overwhelmingly thicc or playful and teasing will get less attention than they could. I would like for it to be even for everyone.

Reactions: Gojii

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
The majority of patrons seem to have similar tastes, these are Sheina and Margarita. That tells a few things about "target audience", which is kind of sad, because characters which are not overwhelmingly thicc or playful and teasing will get less attention than they could. I would like for it to be even for everyone.

I mean Kendra is all of that and still the least popular.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii and Chumgum
Jul 12, 2021
Cygnia: "Your mother has been the ruler of this place for three and half millennia. Her enemies are afraid of her, her people remain loyal..." Then she looks at an old man who is slowly walking close to her feet. "And she managed to create a kingdom where tinies are safe, giantesses are happy and both of them prosper. Not to mention that we have the most advanced society around... It seems like she's doing a good job, don't you think?"

I can't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this is just huh? :HideThePain: Cygnia, you on some real copium right now. Unless she's talking only about timflame, in which case. . .YEAH! fuck all the other kingdoms amiright. Also, she's doing a good job huh :FacePalm:

Croi: "There are flaws. . . this kingdom is not perfect"
Cygnia: "You'll have the chance of proving if you can do it better, youngling"

Well, at least Croixelle has some awareness. But Cygnia, she wants to seem like the old wise mentor, but *looks over at enslavement, people eaten alive, wars, all that are not being done anything about* she's failing spectacularly at that image
There is a reason for it. Cygnia is Croix's teacher, specialized in numerous magical arts and tasked with the development of the heir to the throne...and that's it. She has lived a great deal of her life in Timfalme and has little intention of changing this since it is her home and she likes it here. She is not a military commander like Yakuu, or a diplomat like Madea, or an jack-of-all trades assistant like Sheina, wondering the continent and enforcing the Queen's will or even possess the big picture of it all like the other Guardians. Its possible she does not really know how things are done in the other kingdoms at all...She is just an eccentric but normal teacher doing her job while paying her respects to the Queen for building something she sees as good. Hell, when Croix brings up the issue of flaws in their society, she encourages her to do better if she can

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I don't like Sheina because she's horny. I like her because she has that dommy energy.
At least Madea is getting some love too. She's Goddamn wonderful.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I don't like Sheina because she's horny. I like her because she has that dommy energy.
At least Madea is getting some love too. She's Goddamn wonderful.
I like Sheina and Kive's teasing. Sheina's a very close second to Margarita for me at this point.

If only she saw the problems with the queen being in charge....

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Darkdemen75

Mar 26, 2018
Margarita I get, but Sheina I will never understand. Personally I think she's pretty boring compared to some of the other characters.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I like Sheina and Kive's teasing. Sheina's a very close second to Margarita for me at this point.

If only she saw the problems with the queen being in charge....
Yeah I feel that. But "it's a job" or something.
We'll just have to see. People are speculating about so many things where I'm thinking "you can't conclude that"

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Big butt and flirty
Also sweet to the MC. Like there's no "you're just an insect" deal with her. Although she retains that femdom energy through her flirting without any actual risk attached. She's who you go see to get used for sex when the being in danger from having messed with Yakuu gets a little too much.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I mean Kendra is all of that and still the least popular.
Meters of text about me arguing with multiple people wasn't explanatory?
She's meanie, eeeew - that's probably what most of the players think. I don't know if they just can't jerk off on a dominant character, which is, in my humble opinion, too weird, even considering what game are we discussing here, or they're... Insecure? So much in fact, that seeing a femdom make their eyes bleed.
It doesn't mean that you can't not like Homaspernia ofc, but if you choose one character over the other just because they give you less boner is simply stupid, ther's more to them in this game than that.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Margarita I get, but Sheina I will never understand. Personally I think she's pretty boring compared to some of the other characters.
For me Sheina might be one of the most decent characters among all, because she's getting dangerously close to becoming a Mary Sue. She's perfect at her job: achieved success all by herself; she's perfect in a bed; she's perfect at her personality: soft and playful, coldblooded and responsible when needed. The only thing we don't know about is her past, which at this point feels like the last straw for me.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
madea is my fav i love the slow burn romance and how shes different to characters like kendra and naya (still do like them just not their character plot)also i really like regina and how she cares for the mc not with pleasure and more with comfort like a real person would

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
madea is my fav i love the slow burn romance and how shes different to characters like kendra and naya (still do like them just not their character plot)also i really like regina and how she cares for the mc not with pleasure and more with comfort like a real person would
You also think Madea is different? I would like to hear your thoughts.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes