4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.47 + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 157 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated android port.

Reactions: Downloader4

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Meters of text about me arguing with multiple people wasn't explanatory?
She's meanie, eeeew - that's probably what most of the players think. I don't know if they just can't jerk off on a dominant character, which is, in my humble opinion, too weird, even considering what game are we discussing here, or they're... Insecure? So much in fact, that seeing a femdom make their eyes bleed.
It doesn't mean that you can't not like Homaspernia ofc, but if you choose one character over the other just because they give you less boner is simply stupid, ther's more to them in this game than that.
I was seeing a trend before I unsubbed about a year ago a lot of newer subscribers push gentle content, or at least less sadistic content anyhow.

Where there's a ton of "gentle gts" creators out there, the bulk are.... not very high quality to but it one way. While gts game developers are heavily skewed towards rampage/destruction/sadistic (or shrink :sick: ). So it seems like a lot of the types who want it are throwing their money, and thus character votes into the game, shifting the general direction.

Hence wholesome cow content spammed, and others that were previously updated every few months at most now go about half a year without updates.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Well, this update left me with even more questions and not a single answer. And what the mc read on Eliette's path, I really hope that he understood wrong :eek:

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
There is a reason for it. Cygnia is Croix's teacher, specialized in numerous magical arts and tasked with the development of the heir to the throne...and that's it. She has lived a great deal of her life in Timfalme and has little intention of changing this since it is her home and she likes it here. She is not a military commander like Yakuu, or a diplomat like Madea, or an jack-of-all trades assistant like Sheina, wondering the continent and enforcing the Queen's will or even possess the big picture of it all like the other Guardians. Its possible she does not really know how things are done in the other kingdoms at all...She is just an eccentric but normal teacher doing her job while paying her respects to the Queen for building something she sees as good. Hell, when Croix brings up the issue of flaws in their society, she encourages her to do better if she can
If you're teaching the next hair, you should teach them about other countries and what's happening in them, politics is a major part of monarchy. Who else is going to teach Croixelle? Orphelith :HideThePain: ? She has a pretty hands off approach to her teachings mostly saying that she's been around far longer than anyone and doing nothing as far as we can see. A war will affect everyone, and even if she can't do anything, letting the princess know and at least suggest potential fixes is certainly part of being a teacher to such a person.

If Cygnia does know about the affair of other countries and other stuff but doesn't do anything about it or teach about it yet still calls the situation fine, then as I implied: she's delusional and not wise

I know that the story hasn't revealed all the details yet, but the development is very slow so speculating about incomplete information is better than waiting for the full picture. You can always change your thoughts if new information arises

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Margarita I get, but Sheina I will never understand. Personally I think she's pretty boring compared to some of the other characters.
What? You think Sheina is boring next to Margarita, the woman who is outclassed by each of her NTR-bait friends, and who's route updates consist of "Hello my darling whom I am already planning on marrying also I haven't even known you for a week yet meet my way hotter friend, but don't hit on her or I'll murder you"? That Margarita?
I mean your PFP is Sasuke so I guess I shouldn't be surprised your tastes are undeveloped, but still man

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Finally Madea is receiving a bit of attention

I am tired to see that bovine bitch everywhere
What? You think Sheina is boring next to Margarita, the woman who is outclassed by each of her NTR-bait friends, and who's route updates consist of "Hello my darling whom I am already planning on marrying also I haven't even known you for a week yet meet my way hotter friend, but don't hit on her or I'll murder you"? That Margarita?
I mean your PFP is Sasuke so I guess I shouldn't be surprised your tastes are undeveloped, but still man
Everybody's picking on my favorite girl:(. I'm trying to be nice and not get into a fight every time since everyone is complaining that the cowgirl cult fights everyone but you people aren't making it easy.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
"who is outclassed by each of her NTR-bait friends"

I have never disagreed with anything more than that line.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Everybody's picking on my favorite girl:(. I'm trying to be nice and not get into a fight every time since everyone is complaining that the cowgirl cult fights everyone but you people aren't making it easy.

She is my 2nd fav, but i know how you feel bro :confused:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I can't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this is just huh? :HideThePain: Cygnia, you on some real copium right now. Unless she's talking only about timflame, in which case. . .YEAH! fuck all the other kingdoms amiright. Also, she's doing a good job huh :FacePalm:
Why should Timfalme care about other kingdom's prosperity? They make sure that none of them will be eliminated, and that's more than enough. Each and every kingdom have their own laws and culture, benefits and problems, which require individual approach. You can't just force everyone to be Timfalme-like. I uh... How can you not understand that? Back in 1991 guys who were trying to do this thing for 69 years literally lost their country, didn't that teach you anything? And yes, Orphelith is doing a good job. Timfalme is the biggest country in Lamidania. Bigger country - harder to manage, yet they do better than anyone around.

Last edited:

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Why should Timfalme care about other kingdom's prosperity? They make sure that none of them will be eliminated, and that's more than enough. Each and every kingdom have their own laws and culture, benefits and problems, which require individual approach. You can't just force everyone to be Timfalme-like. I uh... How can you not understand that? Back in 1991 guys who were trying to do this thing for 69 years literally lost their country, didn't that teach you anything? And yes, Orphelith is doing a good job. Timfalme is the biggest country in Lamidania. Bigger country - harder to manage, yet they do their job better than anyone around.
I'm pretty sure the entire continent is the queens territory, if it wasn't Homaspernia and Lycalis wouldn't give two shits about what she had to say. The other kingdoms are like sub-territories to a much larger whole, the whole being the continent.

It's like in one piece how there might be multiple kings and kingdoms but they still follow the rules of the world government if anybody's seen/read it.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Well, at least Croixelle has some awareness. But Cygnia, she wants to seem like the old wise mentor, but *looks over at enslavement, people eaten alive, wars, all that are not being done anything about* she's failing spectacularly at that image
None of those you mentioned happens in Timfalme. Slavery is prohibited, normal sized people have mostly similar rights, wars didn't happen in decades afaik. Other storylines tried to show us the inside view of why confilcts happen, how they lead to wars, why they can't just be stopped in a blink of an eye, and yet you still don't understand, that Lycalians will never be as civilized as Timfalmians, and they don't need to. You don't understand how Keisiema's dogma, lead by heaven rules, backfired at them for being as radical, as forming purification armies. If Timfalme just takes every person in the continent, and tell them to live "normally", they will not change, because every kingdom have their own norms.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I'm pretty sure the entire continent is the queens territory, if it wasn't Homaspernia and Lycalis wouldn't give two shits about what she had to say. The other kingdoms are like sub-territories to a much larger whole, the whole being the continent.

It's like in one piece how there might be multiple kings and kingdoms but they still follow the rules of the world government if anybody's seen/read it.
Not really. The Queen might be the highest authority, but that doesn't include a total control of everything in every kingdom. Timfalme is the strongest, yes, but that strength is not unlimited. I'm not sure if I heard that in a game, or it was my own thoughts, but even Timfalme, while being the strongest, can't just conquer every other kingdom without a hitch.
Other kingdoms accepted guardians decree mostly because it was fair for everyone, and didn't contradict any kingdom's interests. If, for example, they were prohibited from wars, then yes, Lycalis and Homaspernia probably wouldn't follow that order.

I'm not sure if it's correct, but I see an example even in the real world. The US, while being the strongest economy and probably having the biggest army, still doesn't just destroy their ideological opponents. Politics is a very complicated thing when talking about something as big as the whole country. Any move might lead to live losses, social unrest, revolts and famine.
I once heard a very good phrase about Cold War and how the Caribbean crisis almost lead to a nuclear war:

"The country leaders began this crisis thinking of politics as a chess game, but realized too late that they were not moving pieces, but just rolling the dice, hoping for luck."

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Finished the update and I gotta say, I didn't expect the the MC to get away with bullying the princess yet again.
At this point I'm wondering what will happen first: Croixelle losing her temper and (accidentally) killing the MC or Madea having actual sex with the MC?
I can't really tell if Croixelle just into MC so much that she tolerates his behaviour, or might simply be one of the most kind and gentle among other characters, but still trying to hide it from everyone due to her tsundere personality.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes