4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
The game version version is v0.3.48 and android version is v0.3.47 WHY??
Because I have games downloaded and queued up and if something like this that updates way too often jumps ahead of the queue, I don't restart the queue. Would you rather I just didn't do it? Because that's an option too.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Because I have games downloaded and queued up and if something like this that updates way too often jumps ahead of the queue, I don't restart the queue. Would you rather I just didn't do it? Because that's an option too.
Maybe you can tell me, why people wait for android port when joiplay allows you to play pc version on your phone?

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I gotta say I think this representation of Pyeka and Yakuu is a bit bleak. The hidden feelings are real.
Sure in Yakuu's case in particular it depends on when you take a sample, but as far as we are in the story line now I don't think that list is accurate. Pyeka is horny enough that she would grant it if it were the right time or place.
I see what you mean regarding Yakuu but I don't think we're quite at that point yet. She's shown some affection towards the MC but that could all easily crumble if the MC pushed his luck. Even if she mellows out I still don't think she would let something like that slide, she wouldn't kill or maim the MC but she'd make it clear that she wouldn't tolerate requests like that.
Pyeka is horny but she also doesn't think of the MC as anything more than a tasty sex toy, the feelings aren't there (yet). She also doesn't like to be disrespected, if he started making requests like that she might play along for a bit but ultimately she'd punish him for his insolence.
I should specify that I imagined the Croixelle route's MC making the requests to all the girls, he's quite a bit cockier than the MC in the other routes which could easily rub Yakuu and Pyeka the wrong way.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I feel that too, but at the same time it's just kinda hard to knock people for wanting that vanilla experience.
Margarita is just such a sweetie. Like legit hand holding material.
She also covers a very specific niche. Her route is basically a common what-if scenario of many series where the protagonist would abandon his quest and enjoy a peaceful life on a farm with a popular side character who is also hotter and more well liked than the actual love interest(s).

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I see what you mean regarding Yakuu but I don't think we're quite at that point yet. She's shown some affection towards the MC but that could all easily crumble if the MC pushed his luck. Even if she mellows out I still don't think she would let something like that slide, she wouldn't kill or maim the MC but she'd make it clear that she wouldn't tolerate requests like that.
Pyeka is horny but she also doesn't think of the MC as anything more than a tasty sex toy, the feelings aren't there (yet). She also doesn't like to be disrespected, if he started making requests like that she might play along for a bit but ultimately she'd punish him for his insolence.
I should specify that I imagined the Croixelle route's MC making the requests to all the girls, he's quite a bit cockier than the MC in the other routes which could easily rub Yakuu and Pyeka the wrong way.
Yeah the MC does get super cheeky with Croixelle. That much lip wouldn't fly with Yakuu. I still do think she's so content having the MC around that she would shut it down with something not life threatening.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah the MC does get super cheeky with Croixelle. That much lip wouldn't fly with Yakuu. I still do think she's so content having the MC around that she would shut it down with something not life threatening.
“Can” get super cheeky… you don’t have to if you don’t want to… same goes with almost every single route… being a gentleman(white knight) for Croixelle gives you an entirely different path compared to if your always a perverted insects with her… same goes with Yakuu… being a true slave with her, and she treats you as such, or be more restrained and being a hero sometimes makes Yakuu gain some sort of affection from her… in her own way hehehe

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Checking back on the last nine months of updates, I believe we'll see Pyeka and the Castle of Timfalme's routes updated soon.

Pyeka was last updated on August, and Timfalme over half a year ago.

Perhaps not at the end of the month, because that's sponsored by the highest patreon tier, but perhaps on mid February or March

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

Show less
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Eliette
- Main route extended: Croixelle
- Campus life extended.
I am getting a little tired of always getting hurt in Eliette route, I understand that she is clumsy but this is getting old (this time was the MC fault but tha doesn't change much). As for Croixelle we knew she was gonna meet with Yakku so no surprise there, nothing to comment about it.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
“Can” get super cheeky… you don’t have to if you don’t want to… same goes with almost every single route… being a gentleman(white knight) for Croixelle gives you an entirely different path compared to if your always a perverted insects with her… same goes with Yakuu… being a true slave with her, and she treats you as such, or be more restrained and being a hero sometimes makes Yakuu gain some sort of affection from her… in her own way hehehe
Sure. We were talking about the bit where he does.
I gotta say it's pretty good stuff with these branching paths within a single LI's route.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Sure. We were talking about the bit where he does.
I gotta say it's pretty good stuff with these branching paths within a single LI's route.
I know right hahaha, that's why I keep bringing it up! Like Naya has 3 directions for her path with the MC, The Stallion Path, True Relationship path, and an unknown path... Relationships wise - You can also act Perverted as her, You can Always be afraid of her (held against ur will), you can encourage her to be more violent/warrior like, or not, eat...

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I know right hahaha, that's why I keep bringing it up! Like Naya has 3 directions for her path with the MC, The Stallion Path, True Relationship path, and an unknown path... Relationships wise - You can also act Perverted as her, You can Always be afraid of her (held against ur will), you can encourage her to be more violent/warrior like, or not, eat...
I enjoyed how Croixelle's paths became more obvious in this last update as well.
Regina's "war or not" deal also seems to be branching off more clearly recently.

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Unofficial Compressed Android Port [v0.3.48 - 185 MB]
(With Gallery Unlock & Spanish Translation)

Download
:
Pixeldrain Workupload GDrive
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android Port By Naxle
Gallery Unlocker By Ripson
Spanish Translation By YadenYu
Updated Android Port To v0.3.48

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
There's a third path? Huh.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Is it possible that Pyeka's path, the one where you please her every time, could be split into a "super loyal sex toy" and a more "sex toy but romantically interesting"?

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes