4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Finished the update and I gotta say, I didn't expect the the MC to get away with bullying the princess yet again.
At this point I'm wondering what will happen first: Croixelle losing her temper and (accidentally) killing the MC or Madea having actual sex with the MC?
i bet madea will have sex before the mc gets accidentally killed by the croixelle

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Finished the update and I gotta say, I didn't expect the the MC to get away with bullying the princess yet again.
At this point I'm wondering what will happen first: Croixelle losing her temper and (accidentally) killing the MC or Madea having actual sex with the MC?
Depends on the path you do, there’s like a gentle path where she doesn’t bully you at all and is very gentle with you and then there’s the… pervert “Royal insect path” hahaha I think that path will include a lot more… dominating aspect from her (especially if you keep antagonizing her)… I can definitely see Croixelle accidentally hurting(most likely)/killing the MC first before Madea mating with the MC…

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Maybe a bit of both? the constant blushing tells me, it's more of the former tho.
I think she just has a hidden masochistic side, despite her complaints she goes along with nearly all of the MC's requests.
You can even score one affection point in the first encounter by asking her to do something lewd to you.
Depends on the path you do, there’s like a gentle path where she doesn’t bully you at all and is very gentle with you and then there’s the… pervert “Royal insect path” hahaha I think that path will include a lot more… dominating aspect from her (especially if you keep antagonizing her)… I can definitely see Croixelle accidentally hurting(most likely)/killing the MC first before Madea mating with the MC…
The insect path is the canon path for me, bullying her is so much fun.
Dammit, I will awaken her inner pervert or die trying!

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I think she just has a hidden masochistic side, despite her complaints she goes along with nearly all of the MC's requests.
You can even score one affection point in the first encounter by asking her to do something lewd to you.

Always gotta remember tho, this is a VN. So ofc every girl has "hidden" feelings for the MC.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Everybody's picking on my favorite girl:(. I'm trying to be nice and not get into a fight every time since everyone is complaining that the cowgirl cult fights everyone but you people aren't making it easy.
In the near future, we will create a coalition to destroy the Margarita empire

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Little did you know that making her more dominant will lead her to side with Yakuu and start a revolution in Timefalme, wanting the power all for herself and to enslave all tinies hehehe

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Always gotta remember tho, this is a VN. So ofc every girl has "hidden" feelings for the MC.
I wouldn't say all of them, i made a quick list of how each girl would react if the MC asked them to do something lewd for him.
my-image.png
Little did you know that making her more dominant will lead her to side with Yakuu and start a revolution in Timefalme, wanting the power all for herself and to enslave all tinies hehehe
Wouldn't even be a bad idea, she's a bit too soft right now. I fear that if the Queen abdicated right now none of the guardians would take her seriously even if she was stronger than all of them.

Last edited:

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I wouldn't say all of them, i made a quick list of how each girl would react if you asked them to do something lewd for them.
View attachment 3271557

Wouldn't even be a bad idea, she's a bit too soft right now. I fear that if the Queen abdicated right now none of the guardians would take her seriously even if she was stronger than all of them.

Would put Kedra in, would grant request but kill in the process, but other than that 100% agreed.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
"who is outclassed by each of her NTR-bait friends"

I have never disagreed with anything more than that line.
Everybody's picking on my favorite girl:(. I'm trying to be nice and not get into a fight every time since everyone is complaining that the cowgirl cult fights everyone but you people aren't making it easy.
OK, so firstly I want to apologize to Sasuke guy, that was kinda mean looking back at it
However, my thoughts on Margarita are the same, I think of all the routes, hers is the lamest, and I'll explain why: they're repetitive, at least if you go for the loyal path, which I would think would be most people's choice.
"Good morning honey, I made you a massive breakfast!"
"Oh thank you honey, it's so yummy!"
"Hey honey, how was working in the fields?"
"It was field-tastic honey!"
"Hey honey meet my way hotter friend!"
(If on loyal path) "Hello way hotter friend, I am exclusive to Margarita"
"Hey honey, let me shove you in my tits for the third time for not coming onto my way hotter friend!"
"Oh boy, can't wait to do the same shit tomorrow honey!"
I mean ironically, it gets a bit varied when you're more open about interests in other girls, since you're walking a lethal tightrope. Also not gonna quote that one post because I'm too lazy to track it down, but saying others are masochist cults when the girl with the actual fucking cult will not kill you as often as Margarita will, and unlike Margarita will only kill you if you ask for it and say "yes I'm sure please fucking kill me".
There's also a burgeoning yandere MC path on her route, first when you can smack the shit out of the guy hitting on Margarita, then when after hitting on hotter cow you respond to your cow's accusations by saying "I don't want anyone touching you but me." See, that's interesting, it's funny to out-yandere her yandere, and maybe it'll lead to her going "oh maybe shacking up with some random dude dropping destiny lines five minutes after I told him about destiny isn't the best idea."
The only way I see for the loyalist route to get more interesting is for MC to discover the (literal) skeletons in her closet

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
OK, so firstly I want to apologize to Sasuke guy, that was kinda mean looking back at it
However, my thoughts on Margarita are the same, I think of all the routes, hers is the lamest, and I'll explain why: they're repetitive, at least if you go for the loyal path, which I would think would be most people's choice.
"Hey honey, let me shove you in my tits for the third time for not coming onto my way hotter friend!"
I mean ironically, it gets a bit varied when you're more open about interests in other girls, since you're walking a lethal tightrope. Also not gonna quote that one post because I'm too lazy to track it down, but saying others are masochist cults when the girl with the actual fucking cult will not kill you as often as Margarita will, and unlike Margarita will only kill you if you ask for it and say "yes I'm sure please fucking kill me".
There's also a burgeoning yandere MC path on her route, first when you can smack the shit out of the guy hitting on Margarita, then when after hitting on hotter cow you respond to your cow's accusations by saying "I don't want anyone touching you but me." See, that's interesting, it's funny to out-yandere her yandere, and maybe it'll lead to her going "oh maybe shacking up with some random dude dropping destiny lines five minutes after I told him about destiny isn't the best idea."
The only way I see for the loyalist route to get more interesting is for MC to discover the (literal) skeletons in her closet
I see your points, well except for the "way hotter friend" but that's subjektive anyways.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Cool

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I wouldn't say all of them, i made a quick list of how each girl would react if the MC asked them to do something lewd for him.
View attachment 3271557

I gotta say I think this representation of Pyeka and Yakuu is a bit bleak. The hidden feelings are real.
Sure in Yakuu's case in particular it depends on when you take a sample, but as far as we are in the story line now I don't think that list is accurate. Pyeka is horny enough that she would grant it if it were the right time or place.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
In the near future, we will create a coalition to destroy the Margarita empire
We will burn the Masochist Empire first!
crusades-timeline-1024x512.jpg
*narrator voice* After years of bad relations and arguing The cowgirl covenant and the Homaspernia liberators finally comes to a head. Many casualties were ensued in the fetish wars. But only ONE waifu will stand above all.

Coming soon to theaters near you

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Agreed. I think I wrote something similar a few weeks ago.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes