4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
100% and her being all "b-baka!" just makes the ride more enjoyable ^^
I don't know if it's cool or not that among like 20+ girls she is the only tsundere. This kinda shows one of the problems I mentioned in my review: general character archetypes are sometimes too biased when it comes to temperaments of girls to their respective roles, especially in Keisiema. All gentle ones are too gentle. I think Maryen, for example, could use some more toughness to her personality after what she've been through.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I don't know if it's cool or not that among like 20+ girls she is the only tsundere. This kinda shows one of the problems I mentioned in my review: general character archetypes are sometimes too biased when it comes to temperaments of girls to their respective roles, especially in Keisiema. All gentle ones are too gentle. I think Maryen, for example, could use some more toughness to her personality after what she've been through.
I mean… each girl is different so it makes sense that there’s only one tsundere… and for your Keisiema outlook, yes most of them are “gentle” but they all individually have their own problems and who knows, I’m sure most of them are tough when needed so!! Maryen has that other side of her which is more lustful, tougher on others, ect… Bezvy- she is the goodie gal but she has emotional struggles because of her power… and it’s been teased that we might be able to make her evil eventually… Eliette- She’s a kind, loving giantess but is a walking WMD herself being how clumsy and airheaded she might be Lol she’s also an Actual Angel from Heaven who’s is very powerful…. This VN is still in early stages so I’m just going with how it flows but I see what ur saying :) if I may ask who’s ur favorite character from each kingdom?

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I mean… each girl is different so it makes sense that there’s only one tsundere… and for your Keisiema outlook, yes most of them are “gentle” but they all individually have their own problems and who knows, I’m sure most of them are tough when needed so!! Maryen has that other side of her which is more lustful, tougher on others, ect… Bezvy- she is the goodie gal but she has emotional struggles because of her power… and it’s been teased that we might be able to make her evil eventually… Eliette- She’s a kind, loving giantess but is a walking WMD herself being how clumsy and airheaded she might be Lol she’s also an Actual Angel from Heaven who’s is very powerful…. This VN is still in early stages so I’m just going with how it flows but I see what ur saying :) if I may ask who’s ur favorite character from each kingdom?

You didn't ask me, but im gonna answer anyway.

K = Bezvy
H = Pyeka
V = Diula (But it's super close)
L = Madea
T = Margarita

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
You didn't ask me, but im gonna answer anyway.

K = Bezvy
H = Pyeka
V = Diula (But it's super close)
L = Madea
T = Margarita
Yeah that's a tough one. Almost feels bad just attempting it.
Like there are more shared first places than not, when I think about it.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I understand that they have their own problems, but this does not affect the character in any way. I believe that Maryen is way too gentle and caring to a stranger for a war veteran and a main guardian of a kingdom, Bezvy is too trustful and pushy for someone who was sure of her inability to love anymore. I could say that Eliette is too innocent considering both her age and experience she had to live through in the past, but I guess her being angel justifies that. For me this looks almost like a lack of certain emotions. Homaspernians are sick with that either, but, let's be honest, we've seen Kendra in much more "colors" than Bezvy for example. Please don't draw me as a Homspernia sympathiser again I swear to god.
I can't imagine her or Eliette getting angry at MC no matter what he would do, and it sucks. Maryen with her eyepatch would never react properly to something way too perverted for example, not even give a bad look. Like, come on, this guy (MC) met you 0.75 days ago and already invites to bathe with him. You'll just tolerate this... twice!?
These characters look more blank than someone like Regina or Madea for example. We saw these two sad, happy and mad for both our actions and events that happen to them during the story, that's why they look more alive.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I understand that they have their own problems, but this does not affect the character in any way. I believe that Maryen is way too gentle and caring to a stranger for a war veteran and a main guardian of a kingdom, Bezvy is too trustful and pushy for someone who was sure of her inability to love anymore. I could say that Eliette is too innocent considering both her age and experience she had to live through in the past, but I guess her being angel justifies that. For me this looks almost like a lack of certain emotions. Homaspernians are sick with that either, but, let's be honest, we've seen Kendra in much more "colors" than Bezvy for example. Please don't draw me as a Homspernia sympathiser again I swear to god.
I can't imagine her or Eliette getting angry at MC no matter what he would do, and it sucks. Maryen with her eyepatch would never react properly to something way too perverted for example, not even give a bad look. Like, come on, this guy (MC) met you 0.75 days ago and already invites to bathe with him. You'll just tolerate this... twice!?
These characters look more blank than someone like Regina or Madea for example. We saw these two sad, happy and mad for both our actions and events that happen to them during the story, that's why they look more alive.

Well, Bezvy is desperate for true love, so it makes sense. And for darker Mayren interaction we have Mayren without the eyepatch, so it's fine imo.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Well, Bezvy is desperate for true love, so it makes sense. And for darker Mayren interaction we have Mayren without the eyepatch, so it's fine imo.
Was Bezvalienne desperate for love though? On the contrary, I thought that her broken heart along with a conviction of love inability forced her to build walls from anyone else, and hide it all behind her friendly and energetic nature.
Also Neyram was never mad at MC too, I forgot to mention that. More playful and assertive - yes, but not mad. Even the fact that you can make her crush that demon in the end of her storyline still feels off, simply because she's driven not by her emotions, but that "curse".

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Was Bezvalienne desperate for love though? On the contrary, I thought that her broken heart along with a conviction of love inability forced her to build walls from anyone else, and hide it all behind her friendly and energetic nature.
Also Neyram was never mad at MC too, I forgot to mention that. More playful and assertive - yes, but not mad. Even the fact that you can make her crush that demon in the end of her storyline still feels off, simply because she's driven not by her emotions, but that "curse".

Bezvy appeared very desperate for love to me tbh.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Bezvy can build all the walls she wants. We all know she didn't make it half way out of that jewellery shop before the craving set in. Then it was just a question of time before she came crawling back for another taste of sweet, sweet candy. Bam!

• Haha
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I don't think they can squeeze the content that is needed to fill the gap between the routes in a single update.
Unless the timelines are wildly out of sync I don't see why they couldn't pull it off. All they'd need to do is to wrap up the last scene, fast forward to nighttime where the MC catches her sneaking out yet again and have her bring you along with her.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
who is neyram?

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes