4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
And I guess for Lycalis, if you go with the Naya route where you become stallion of the tribe, the MC is gonna meet the other giantess again

Reactions: Dreamer44

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I guess I have my answer. I wonder when we can visit the water giants in the game.
Though the option was offered, it will be a long time before we go there.

First because the water kingdoms (yes, plural) would be quite big, and second because we already have plenty of storylines already open, with more to come if previous years have been any indication.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
This probably means a new hero won't be able to appear for the next updates.
They started to suspect something. How though? In any case, I think that in order to deal with this, the game should first be uploaded to somewhere else and then brought here, maybe that will remove suspicious amount of downloads or whatever they used to track it down. In worst case, they might even add a patreon authorisation system, which will make things much worse.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
They started to suspect something. How though? In any case, I think that in order to deal with this, the game should first be uploaded to somewhere else and then brought here, maybe that will remove suspicious amount of downloads or whatever they used to track it down. In worst case, they might even add a patreon authorisation system, which will make things much worse.
Because Artical and Aik could be any one of us! They could be YOU! They could be ME!

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Hm, he does seem to be pretty capable of predicting all things considered. But I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say coincidence has been in his favor so far. After all he didn't get this update 100% so

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Hm, he does seem to be pretty capable of predicting all things considered. But I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say coincidence has been in his favor so far. After all he didn't get this update 100% so
I mean, he definitely was on the Discord and definitely was a patreon some time ago ( but so was i) - the discord part.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
That would definitely slow things down, but waiting 4 months then buying once is an option, worst case.

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
so with this update we found out that Makla rather than being a tomboy is more of a muscle mommy, and honestly? i found her more on the grey spectrum than i thought she would actually be (even though ik it's still a bit early to say it) and thanks to her we might be able to understand a bit more how undead works in the world's setting

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes