4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
If you mean the quality looking a bit on the blurry side then yeah little bit, aside from that just wanted to share some crossover pics, this time editing some scenes from other Renpy titles into GG.
No, I mean the image isn't showing at all and I can't see my own uploaded images either.

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020
They started to suspect something. How though? In any case, I think that in order to deal with this, the game should first be uploaded to somewhere else and then brought here, maybe that will remove suspicious amount of downloads or whatever they used to track it down. In worst case, they might even add a patreon authorisation system, which will make things much worse.
Maybe is because It was uploaded to kemono too?

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Ironically. Of all the links on kemono the only one that works still is the one for the very first version of the game. For, some reason

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Not only for windows for mac too, and not just this link, BUT EVERY LINK.
Someone got paranoid lol. Can't wait for patreon auth injected in future versions. Or maybe we're just overthinking and he got troubles with Mega or something, ran out of space? That does not justify removing link for the most recent version though.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Ironically. Of all the links on kemono the only one that works still is the one for the very first version of the game. For, some reason
I know that some developers are smart enough to collaborate with piracy instead of trying to fight it (which is pointless). They make 1 or 2 update buffer, which separates patrons from, let's say free users. So if you are subbed, you just get a more recent version earlier, while others will have to wait for month or so. If artical decided to do something like this, then making free use version a very first one is a fucking bad idea if you ask me :LUL:.
Also, there is a demo posted in xwitter if I remember correctly, so maybe they just use it for this purpose.

Reactions: ControllerMan

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I know that some developers are smart enough to collaborate with piracy instead of trying to fight it (which is pointless). They make 1 or 2 update buffer, which separates patrons from, let's say free users. So if you are subbed, you just get a more recent version earlier, while others will have to wait for month or so. If artical decided to do something like this, then making free use version a very first one is a fucking bad idea if you ask me :LUL:.
Also, there is a demo posted in xwitter if I remember correctly, so maybe they just use it for this purpose.

Yeah, maybe that was not the last time a hero has posted here. But it will definitely be slower from now on.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Who knows tbh. Cause even other sites have their links down for old versions and such, and unless artical and aik are somehow skimming the web every day and looking into every website to see who has it. I'd say it's either a time thing or something else, at least with the old ones. With this one I'm not sure

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Who knows tbh. Cause even other sites have their links down for old versions and such, and unless artical and aik are somehow skimming the web every day and looking into every website to see who has it. I'd say it's either a time thing or something else, at least with the old ones. With this one I'm not sure
I don't thinks it's the devs looking for it, but patreons who saw it and told them then it got reported, easy.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes