4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Do you have any examples? I'm real curious myself.
Well, for example the sudden feeling of vulnerability and fear that the mc feels around her when in the full body paizuri. As well as Regina keeping the mc alive even though it would be a bit too intense and her being more aggressive/assertive. Among other things, although tbh it is something recent. I do wonder how much she'll be a mirror of nyxmay (and maybe get answers that way who knows) if you keep being pro war and all that. Cause being anti war or against the worse makes her more kind and stuff. As someone put it

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Every character has different/unique fetishs related to them and their personalities.. Some are vore heavy, others don’t at all because they wouldn’t really do that… people that… love vore are wanting these 3 characters to have vore - Eliette, The Queen, and Margarita…. Which tbh I don’t really see there characters doing that
I could see Eliette accidentally eating you somehow, there's surely a way to contrive her klutzing you into her food/drink, and then mouth

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Every character has different/unique fetishs related to them and their personalities.. Some are vore heavy, others don’t at all because they wouldn’t really do that… people that… love vore are wanting these 3 characters to have vore - Eliette, The Queen, and Margarita…. Which tbh I don’t really see there characters doing that
Agreed. None of them are really fit for that fetish. The only thing I could think of is accidental vore from Orphelith simply due to size difference. Eliette is far too kind and Margarita would rather crush MC "unwillingly".

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I could see Eliette accidentally eating you somehow, there's surely a way to contrive her klutzing you into her food/drink, and then mouth
That's a bit too far even for Eliette clumsiness I think. If she'll be sleepy than maybe, but in that case all we would see is her trying to find MC in the morning or something, which is quite meh as a death scene.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Well, for example the sudden feeling of vulnerability and fear that the mc feels around her when in the full body paizuri. As well as Regina keeping the mc alive even though it would be a bit too intense and her being more aggressive/assertive. Among other things, although tbh it is something recent. I do wonder how much she'll be a mirror of nyxmay (and maybe get answers that way who knows) if you keep being pro war and all that. Cause being anti war or against the worse makes her more kind and stuff. As someone put it
By the way, it is a good chance to note that latest image of Regina actually tried to keep her face same as older arts, which is admirable, considering the fact that most of the characters lost their facial uniqueness as new updates kept dropping.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
wish we can also transform into giant, by some way, then shake the world
Well there's nothing wrong with wishing, so long as you know it'll never happen.
One thing I'm kind of curious about though, I think it'd be kind of interesting if the giant who's route you're on ends up in mortal peril, and the MC somehow channels or calls upon that mysterious giantess to save her, to terrible effect.

Apr 8, 2022
If I had to take a guess about the MC's past currently, I'd say he was in actual Hell and that mystery giantess was a powerful Archdemon or something similar who hoards human souls as her property. Elliette talks about how when she incarnated into the mortal world from Heaven she lost most of her memories and had to adapt to move around in a corporeal body, which fits with the MC having amnesia and his body being severely depleted/needing a lot of rest to recover from something traumatic that happened (being rescued by someone/managing to escape some other way). Just a theory tho.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
If I had to take a guess about the MC's past currently, I'd say he was in actual Hell and that mystery giantess was a powerful Archdemon or something similar who hoards human souls as her property. Elliette talks about how when she incarnated into the mortal world from Heaven she lost most of her memories and had to adapt to move around in a corporeal body, which fits with the MC having amnesia and his body being severely depleted/needing a lot of rest to recover from something traumatic that happened (being rescued by someone/managing to escape some other way). Just a theory tho.
Interesting theory.

What worries me is that no one seems to be able to determine what happened to the PC, at least not yet. Which is saying something, since that includes wise and powerful giantesses.

Just who is that woman at the beginning...?

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes