4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Also, I wonder how it feels for Riys's creator to have her halfway cloned into an official route for the game? That's gotta be an ego boost.

Apr 29, 2020
Also, I wonder how it feels for Riys's creator to have her halfway cloned into an official route for the game? That's gotta be an ego boost.
Either that or some kind of emotional damage, imagine not being the one having their OC continue further into the plot just as you're character's starting to get attached in a more vulnerable way to start teasing, only to get abruptly cut from seeing the afterward results.
I'm still admitedly salty from being robbed of future Zanna content.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Either that or some kind of emotional damage, imagine not being the one having their OC continue further into the plot just as you're character's starting to get attached in a more vulnerable way to start teasing, only to get abruptly cut from seeing the afterward results.
I'm still admitedly salty from being robbed of future Zanna content.
Would have been nice to see where Zanna would have gone, for sure. She was an excellently done guest character. Same with Roxanne and, if for nothing other than lewds, Harumunia.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
GiantGuardians_Gy3iOv1JSB.jpg
Is there only one option? It just looks weird with only one.
Or do I have to make different choices?

Also
GiantGuardians_ws6PAGAGgz.png
Not gonna lie when that scene started I thought that from the start she will give a threat and open her mouth wide for obvious punishment/vore
But she only threatened to bit MC's legs off

Last edited:
Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
View attachment 3657080

Also
View attachment 3657173
Not gonna lie when that scene started I thought that from the start she will give a threat and open her mouth wide for obvious punishment/vore
I was glad to realize that unlike other "cruel" characters, Makla is at least closer to Riys kind of vibe, not just pure sadist or anything. She still treats MC like a thing, yet consider his fragility... at some point.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
View attachment 3657080

Also
View attachment 3657173
You need to have at least two points of "valentia" (bravery) in order to unlock the other dialogue option.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
So, played Regina's route with all the pro war options and perverted options for as little affection points. Cause why not. And am I the only one to notice that in this branch of her route she acts kinda similar to nyxmay? Or at least have a similar vibe?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LiberatedSaber
Jul 22, 2021
So, played Regina's route with all the pro war options and perverted options for as little affection points. Cause why not. And am I the only one to notice that in this branch of her route she acts kinda similar to nyxmay? Or at least have a similar vibe?
No I haven't, but that sounds incredibly interesting! I'll give it a spin myself methinks.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
You need to be brave enough.
You need to have at least two points of "valentia" (bravery) in order to unlock the other dialogue option.
Yeah I just edited the save but I thought there will be more from that, wonder if this will result in something

No I haven't, but that sounds incredibly interesting! I'll give it a spin myself methinks.
Hmm after hearing that maybe I will do a rerun for this path. Seem maybe it will bring out more spicy content?

While on the topic of spicy content.
Is it me or for a Giantess game/story, there wasn't any vore for some time now? Like, the real vore.
I'm not talking about things like, inserting only a body part or legs,etc but like going fully deep there in any of the 3 holes.
At this point I can only remember that Diula and Pyeka have vore. And there are like 20 characters total?

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Do you have any examples? I'm real curious myself.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah I just edited the save but I thought there will be more from that, wonder if this will result in something

Hmm after hearing that maybe I will do a rerun for this path. Seem maybe it will bring out more spicy content?

Is it me or for a Giantess game/story, there wasn't any vore for some time now? Like, the real vore.
I'm not talking about things like, inserting only a body part or legs,etc but like going fully deep there in any of the 3 holes.
At this point I can only remember that Diula and Pyeka have vore. And there are like 20 characters total?
Every character has different/unique fetishs related to them and their personalities.. Some are vore heavy, others don’t at all because they wouldn’t really do that… people that… love vore are wanting these 3 characters to have vore - Eliette, The Queen, and Margarita…. Which tbh I don’t really see there characters doing that

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

Naya is also big on vore; it's one of the variants in her path. She also eats you in at least four bad ends.

I think Kendra can eat people while she's killing them in the Coliseum before meeting Maryen again.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes