4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i can say one thing it is a bully does what they do because they hate something about there selves. that's why they do what they do. same goes for those who use people they do it because there is something they hate about there selves. so if you look at kindra i would say she is scared and has her own problems but also does not wish to try and fix them but that's just my thought's

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
You're acting as if it's not normal to suspect a new game with stricking similarities to a previous title of another name, or did you forget that Amoral Quest is similar to Katalist in concept?
Hopefully this new game doesn't mean the original team are tripleling the prices or abandoning this one, I could deal with the price increase but for the love of mike don't abandon this one.
Haha don’t be so stuck in the mud, im bein funny…. They’re not raising the prices and they’re not definitely not abandoning the project… they’ve said in the stream that these projects are their lively good, their jobs so you’re perfectly okay! And the writer and programmer is the same, but there’s a different artist for this one

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
The hero got hurt in the last fight and he needs to recover in the water tank, thats why the update is taking a little longer to get posted here. (DB reference, in case you didn't get it)

Reactions: Elbola7

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Bruh Homaspernia is still more entertaining than Margarita , you can find that Vanilla/Yandere stuff everywhere
true i think thought that scale is a bit un fair considering one is a place and one is just a simple farmer who has a darkside if you push it out

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
kendra is fs one of the best, her design is perfect for someone being 30m tall, extremely thick but not outright a heavily obese titan, if you actually read her dialogue she is pretty sensible, i was purposely choosing all the right options, but dont go out of your way to piss her off and she responds positively, by the end of her route she actually starts being alot more friendly and thing with her mom was a misunderstanding, you can see both perspectives from her and mayvaen which i did back to back, nyxmay and yakuu are the most "evil" in the hell path, but the heaven path is so boring its almost unbearable i was nearly asleep trying to get through mayvaen route, it almost just feels like a gf simulator vn, but in all hell routes the game feels the most genuine in being a giantess game lmao, madea probably the best chill route atm but alot of the main giantess characters need to have their routes literally doubled, if you just do their path solely with a guide you can get through a whole character in 5 mins
i agree but i think its because that place is built of being nice and kindess and what not though do not mistake it for weakness i prefered regeina and madea since while it wasnt hardcore it still felt somewhat more risky to be i do think where maryens route is going will spice it up a lot

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Qeen is like Geneva Suggestion. She's there, but nobody gives a fuck about her, and does whatever they want.
She's useless. If she dies, good riddance. Maybe Princess will do something about the clusterfuck that is Homaspernia.

oh people do give a fuck about her as shes keeps kingdoms in balance through power but she might seem not as powerful as we dont see that side/what she does in the background yet like from what ive gathered ,she could beat all guardians or i feel its implied she is above the power of a guardian (so if one went rouge or something she could contain them to prevent war/damage)

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
The hero got hurt in the last fight and he needs to recover in the water tank, thats why the update is taking a little longer to get posted here. (DB reference, in case you didn't get it)
Well, I don't mind waiting this time around. Both of these girls aren't high on my favorites list

Apr 29, 2020
So if Nezumicon is a modern version of Giant Guadians and it's written by the same writers from GG, wouldn't that mean in the future there's going to be a side story that's a crossover of the two once Nezumicon reaches version 0.8.1 or higher?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link
NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Yakuu (Sponsored by John)
- Main route extended: Croixelle (Sponsored by DDD)
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)
UPGRADES
- Yakuu - Back sprites updated
- Texts and bugs fixes

Maybe I'm now a suporter of this game, but I can forget the place that give me so many updaptes
Maybe you are? Or did you just join their patron/discord?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Who wants to bet on who gets updated next? I'm guessing Pyeka, Bez, and Diula.We haven't seen them for a while now.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes