4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Yell, as i said, "i'll not be hyped"... and i was right not to be hyped...

the new scenes do not interest me, I am obviously not the target. This coupled with the facts that the giantesses concerned by this update do not evoke me anything: I do not hate them but I do not like them for as much. For me, it will be a postponement "until next time".

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Yell, as i said, "i'll not be hyped"... and i was right not to be hyped...

the new scenes do not interest me, I am obviously not the target. This coupled with the facts that the giantesses concerned by this update do not evoke me anything: I do not hate them but I do not like them for as much. For me, it will be a postponement "until next time".
I haven't even bothered with Yakuu yet, cg yakuu_caminata5.png this image in the files tells me all I need to know. come to think of it I think I skipped her last update too. I just keep putting her off because she sucks

• Angry
Reactions: colifa

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Well it looks like Yakuu route will bring us another dragoness and maybe another new route for her
My guess is, it is some dark magic, necromancer dragoness
Im curious about the upcoming dragoness lady
rare are giantesses that attract me in the "evil path"... I wouldn't put any hope on this new dragoness, if it is indeed a new character... because by betting on a character of this path, I necessarily take the risk of being disappointed.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Checked the update last night.

Yakuu is definitely not my type. Her design and story are not enough to outweight her personality and the kinks her route appeals to.

It's not a bad route; it's just not for me.

And that dragon that's teased... Are we getting someone darker than any other Homspernia girl so far?

Croixelle was better, in my opinion. We see what Orphelith expects of her daughter, the challenges we may come across in possibly romancing her, and a funny contrast between helping her and being... Not so helpful/a pervert.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Checked the update last night.

Yakuu is definitely not my type. Her design and story are not enough to outweight her personality and the kinks her route appeals to.

It's not a bad route; it's just not for me.

And that dragon that's teased... Are we getting someone darker than any other Homspernia girl so far?

Croixelle was better, in my opinion. We see what Orphelith expects of her daughter, the challenges we may come across in possibly romancing her, and a funny contrast between helping her and being... Not so helpful/a pervert.
Croixelle's a little boring, but I can always appreciate some good growing scenes in this game so there's that at least. Plus, the queen finally has a sprite.

• Red Heart
Reactions: milidornaela

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i hope they all get scenes even those two hot sex ass dragon girls i also like the bee girl and the cat that was with her. lol but all of them have stuff to like tho lol.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link
NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Yakuu (Sponsored by John)
- Main route extended: Croixelle (Sponsored by DDD)
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)
UPGRADES
- Yakuu - Back sprites updated
- Texts and bugs fixes

Maybe I'm now a suporter of this game, but I can forget the place that give me so many updaptes
I get home at 3:00 AM last night, see the update was posted (I was not hyped, not even a little), Yakku is well Yakku and whatever is gonna happen in her route is no fun at all (for me), and Croixelle is just confusing for me, I don't dislike her but neither like her, and judging by the queen reaction she doesn't want the MC near her daughter, so......
MC gets close to Croixelle = Dead under the queen shoe.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Well it looks like Yakuu route will bring us another dragoness and maybe another new route just for her
My guess is, it is some dark magic, necromancer dragoness
Lovely guess… I’ll just say, there’s confirmed to be a dragoness story character route… :devilish:;):ROFLMAO:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
1.what power one you are like a bug she would just step on. 2. if you do any think with the princess in town she get.'s really pissed of at you lol. 3. you would be there play thing if any and not by your choce in the matter. lol

Reactions: Silver_Crow117
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes