4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Apr 29, 2020
Imagine Hololive EN idols in Giant Guardians.
Calli would be annoyed having to constantly clean up the corpses.
Gura and Ina would be vibingat the seas for different reasons.
Kiara wouldtry to get certain giantesses to go on dates for having obvious romantic feelings for one another or at least be a wing-woman.
Amelia would just be the gremlin purposely trying to get into a guardian with the most milf energy's clothing.
All of them being normal sized, but extremely powerful aside from Amelia due to just having a time watch as her character lore describes.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
No wonder I don't know her. Haven't revisited either of their routes in a while.
You might wanna recheck their routes… both Kendra’s and Nyxmay’s routes lead to Vai’Klis but in Nyxmays route, it’s different in a certain way… Also there’s a new character coming soon… :whistle: :censored:

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
We know that the voice seems knowledgeable about the kingdoms so far...Remarking on staying safe in the Heaven's kingdom, noticing the danger the mc is in if they go looking for the truth,etc.
wait thats the person from the start talking i thought it was the guardian we were with

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't know the evil people to well but i would think the leader of helspirna would be the worst of them and second would be nyxmay. but like i said i don't know but who was the red chick at the market when you walk with pyeka.

Jul 12, 2021
well i don't know the evil people to well but i would think the leader of helspirna would be the worst of them and second would be nyxmay. but like i said i don't know but who was the red chick at the market when you walk with pyeka.
If you are talking about a red demon giantess that is just somewhat tall then her name is Trish

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Trish, you meet her in Yakuu’s and or Pyeka’s route!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Since people are doing List of Homaspernia Girls mine is

Yakuu, Kendra, Nyx, Pyeka (Note: Not enough content yet on Vai’Kliss)

Kitsune Fox

Jan 24, 2022
Interesting that you have Pyeka as the worst but Yakuu high, what is your rank based on?
Yakuu, Nyxmay, and Kendra all have a lot of ways to have fun ( And especially the ones I like :3 ), but Pyeka... most of the time it's just about eating, which gets boring when there's too much of it. And besides, I've never really enjoyed Lamias. Everyone likes something different, right? And at last -> Vai'Kliss is so special, sweet, cold and innocent at the same time. We need to know more about her, but so far she is the favorite at n.1 among these 5.

However, that doesn't change the fact that Madea is still the best.

And just by the way... Did the creators forget about Sheri? If I don't count Medea, Sheri could be one of the top.

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yakuu, Nyxmay, and Kendra all have a lot of ways to have fun ( And especially the ones I like :3 ), but Pyeka... most of the time it's just about eating, which gets boring when there's too much of it. And besides, I've never really enjoyed Lamias. Everyone likes something different, right? And at last -> Vai'Kliss is so special, sweet, cold and innocent at the same time. We need to know more about her, but so far she is the favorite at n.1 among these 5.

And just by the way... Did the creators forget about Sheri? If I don't count Medea, Sheri could be one of the top.
Theres no updates coming for the guest characters for the foreseeable future! Hope that helps!!

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023

i feel that main characters are above guest ones atm

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes