4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
And just by the way... Did the creators forget about Sheri? If I don't count Medea, Sheri could be one of the top.
Sheri was a guest character, if their creator or someone on their behalf doesn't pay up then that guest character fades into obscurity. Shame, I really wanted to see more of her and Roxanne. Guest character privileges are expensive as hell, not just anyone is willing to pay $250 a month for the chance to see their OC do something lewd.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
And besides, I've never really enjoyed Lamias.
Pyeka is so sweet and gentle, even if she wasn't a lamia, she'd still be top 1 in Hell Kingdom for me.
I don't care that most of her content is vore, you can't even imagine how rare non-generic monster girls such as lamias are nowadays. Every monster girl is either a generic elf or somehow even more generic succubus.
I'll take anything, that has non-generic monster girls, short of ntr at this point.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Sheri was a guest character, if their creator or someone on their behalf doesn't pay up then that guest character fades into obscurity. Shame, I really wanted to see more of her and Roxanne. Guest character privileges are expensive as hell, not just anyone is willing to pay $250 a month for the chance to see their OC do something lewd.
wait what? it's 250 to have it's own character in the game?

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Yeah, the devs said they just want to focus on the main characters and story for now. They also said that they'll consider working on guest characters again when the game is finished/nearly finished, but it's not a guarantee. With just two people working on the game and now releasing another game(NezumiCon), it's anyone's guess on how long that could be since they have a lot planned for the future of GG. Personally, I'm afraid the game might get abandoned(for a multitude of reasons) before they finish and hopefully return to the guest characters.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i hope and pray this game would get finished. i like all the good girls the bad girls do have there qurks but i just don't think do what i say are i kill you is for me lol. the dragon girls i get why they do that because of there gold and stuff plues there dragon's lol.

Reactions: Fade567

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Yeah, the devs said they just want to focus on the main characters and story for now. They also said that they'll consider working on guest characters again when the game is finished/nearly finished, but it's not a guarantee. With just two people working on the game and now releasing another game(NezumiCon), it's anyone's guess on how long that could be since they have a lot planned for the future of GG. Personally, I'm afraid the game might get abandoned(for a multitude of reasons) before they finish and hopefully return to the guest characters.
considering that its paetron funded if they abandon one side there funding drops out the window along with rep and a lot of angry people who will spread the word about them also money wasted that could have gone to something else

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just have to see what happens but i think this game would be good if it got all the stuff finished. i mean you would think with every one likeing the game. now let me ask how many look at this as a golden egg game.

Apr 29, 2020
A lot of you all seem to be forgetting the elephant in the room, the High School AU side story in the main game. How long you all think it will take until that one's finished too?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
To be honest, in a perfect world devs shouldn't have been wasting time doing all the side content, but focus on main routes instead. And start adding side events once main plot is finished. But it is not a perfect world.

Reactions: Casyle

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah! they also said that the game isn’t anywhere near completion and that they would be adding a lot more story route characters along with putting more established content with existing characters!! Also this is their livelyhood and theirs jobs! Plus it’s what they enjoy, so I don’t expect any abandonment unless something tragic happens (knock on wood of course) but hey you never know but it’s a low percentage that it does get dropped. Plus the sea kingdom(s) is pretty much going to be an entirely new world (there words exactly) so I can’t wait for the future!! I hope everyone’s enjoy the World so far!!

GamingTeddy

Jun 16, 2022
Yeah! they also said that the game isn’t anywhere near completion and that they would be adding a lot more story route characters along with putting more established content with existing characters!! Also this is their livelyhood and theirs jobs! Plus it’s what they enjoy, so I don’t expect any abandonment unless something tragic happens (knock on wood of course) but hey you never know but it’s a low percentage that it does get dropped. Plus the sea kingdom(s) is pretty much going to be an entirely new world (there words exactly) so I can’t wait for the future!! I hope everyone’s enjoy the World so far!!
Any news on when that sea kingdom might release?

• Hey there
Reactions: milidornaela

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Any news on when that sea kingdom might release?
They didn’t have an exact date but I imagine it’ll be awhile… they said that they want the continent as a whole to get a lot more content first, then start working on the sea kingdom! I hope that answered your question!! If you have anymore you can ask! :)

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
A lot of you all seem to be forgetting the elephant in the room, the High School AU side story in the main game. How long you all think it will take until that one's finished too?
I have no reason to care about that. At all.
I completely forgot about it

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes