4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Apr 29, 2020
I have no reason to care about that. At all.
I completely forgot about it
You do realize there's a potential Mayren and Kendra scene that's less hostile and more slice of life ecchi that's only possible in this AU right? Heck imagine a Nurse Margarita or Lunch Lady Margarita for that matter.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
A lot of you all seem to be forgetting the elephant in the room, the High School AU side story in the main game. How long you all think it will take until that one's finished too?
Oh trust me, I have not forgotten that excellent story. But it goes back to my previous post, they're focusing on the main characters/story for now and they have a new game in addition to GG. Just like guest characters, it will probably be considered being updated once the game is finished/nearly finished. But I REALLY hope they eventually get back to it. Maybe they'll update it again for their next anniversary? Who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.

GamingTeddy

Jun 16, 2022
They didn’t have an exact date but I imagine it’ll be awhile… they said that they want the continent as a whole to get a lot more content first, then start working on the sea kingdom! I hope that answered your question!! If you have anymore you can ask! :)
I was just curious because the update adding Sinanla (or something like that :p) was already about 6 months ago i believe? I was pretty hopeful of it being her turn soon, but seems like i will have to be patient :)

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Oh trust me, I have not forgotten that excellent story. But it goes back to my previous post, they're focusing on the main characters/story for now and they have a new game in addition to GG. Just like guest characters, it will probably be considered being updated once the game is finished/nearly finished. But I REALLY hope they eventually get back to it. Maybe they'll update it again for their next anniversary? Who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.
Artical is the one working both on GG and Nezumicon but the Artists are different. And the guest character probably won’t be seen for a really long time unfortunately since they are adding more story characters and more content for the main continent in general.. and they’re also building a new world with the sea kingdoms… but as you said well see what the future has in store for guest characters!!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I was just curious because the update adding Sinanla (or something like that :p) was already about 6 months ago i believe? I was pretty hopeful of it being her turn soon, but seems like i will have to be patient :)
Hahah I get your excitement for the matriarch and the sea kingdoms (world) but I promise it’ll be worth the wait!! Who’s your favorite characters so far?? If I may ask!

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
I cant be the only one wondering if kendra is gonna possible due to the mcs way make amends with her sister, she wouldnt go back to the heaven kingdom but she would at least talk to her more/ maybe arrange a ment up , once though its hard to say as you say 1 wrong thing and your pretty much dead like when you say you must have had your reason id think shed talk about that once you have lived wtith her and have high enough intrest or shes drunk similair to yakuu.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I cant be the only one wondering if kendra is gonna possible due to the mcs way make amends with her sister, she wouldnt go back to the heaven kingdom but she would at least talk to her more/ maybe arrange a ment up , once though its hard to say as you say 1 wrong thing and your pretty much dead like when you say you must have had your reason id think shed talk about that once you have lived wtith her and have high enough intrest or shes drunk similair to yakuu.
I'd rather Kendra repent and turn herself in to get executed for her crimes. :D

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Your choices impacts everything from Relationships with that certain character(s) to what direction her story goes with you and a lot of other things… trust me, you’ll have a lot of important thing to decide… *looking at the last Maryen Update* :whistle: :censored:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
with yakuu i think she act's the way she does just to keep helpirna in line don't get me wrong she still has an evil side because in her house no one now's what goes on. anless there visiting her but killing her help is her choice are should i say slaves.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
with yakuu i think she act's the way she does just to keep helpirna in line don't get me wrong she still has an evil side because in her house no one now's what goes on. anless there visiting her but killing her help is her choice are should i say slaves.
She act's the way she does because she grew up as a warrior and is currently one of the generals for the Homaspernia military... She Rules harshly but keeps order... she need to because Homaspernia is filled with criminals and delinquents... and unfortunately nice tinies are a causality...But It'll be interesting since are MC is a good soul/and person... tho we see what happens if we disobey hahahaha at least you said something with my favorite character ;)

Reactions: colifa

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Setting aside that Yakuu needs to be tough to rule a den of demons and criminals, she was already inheritely evil. She enjoys crushing tinies but she never does it only for fun; she always has a motive to do it, even if it is a small and silly one

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
I'd rather Kendra repent and turn herself in to get executed for her crimes. :D

personally i feel like shes putting on a front i mean attacking a netural town is cool with me since there are 90 percent criminals i feel like shell be someowhat a different person when alone with the mc if the wording is right

only person who should get that is yakuu since even if your obident your bound to get punished and maybe nxymay since she basically kills you and then ties you to her so your life is inall fucked

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Your choices impacts everything from Relationships with that certain character(s) to what direction her story goes with you and a lot of other things… trust me, you’ll have a lot of important thing to decide… *looking at the last Maryen Update* :whistle: :censored:

looking forward to how it turns out for that kingdom

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
personally i feel like shes putting on a front i mean attacking a netural town is cool with me since there are 90 percent criminals i feel like shell be someowhat a different person when alone with the mc if the wording is right
Ah, yes. Killing people, killing her own mother, kidnapping people and selling them into slavery. Kendra is such a kind girl. A paragon of virtue even. :KEK:

only person who should get that is yakuu since even if your obident your bound to get punished and maybe nxymay since she basically kills you and then ties you to her so your life is inall fucked
Such blatant hypocrisy. I can't take you seriously anymore. :KEK:
Edit: Just a reminder. Yakuu is a guardian. Yakuu has literal license for murder. By all measures, she's a lawful citizen. :KEK:

Last edited:

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Ah, yes. Killing people, killing her own mother, kidnapping people and selling them into slavery. Kendra is such a kind girl. A paragon of virtue even. :KEK:

blame it on the fact that she never got past the being taught what is wrong cause she did an eric cartment but actually did follow through with it i mean theres plenty of story to be told so who knows maybe shell tone it down later on after being with the mc
(i see fuck all changing besides making explain her reasons) selling criminals into slavery isnt so bad cause i mean they know what netural twons are and as we have seen she cant fight anyone besides tinys/ isnt show

Such blatant hypocrisy. I can't take you seriously anymore. :KEK:
Edit: Just a reminder. Yakuu is a guardian. Yakuu has literal license for murder. By all measures, she's a lawful citizen. :KEK:
she does buy the slaves so that doesnt maker her any better and such but idk enough about how well she keeps hells kingdom in check and if she actually follows it like cant tell tbh probably just personally dont vibe with her because i wanna be able to keep pride/ something of the sort without taking death like ik thats the hole thing with her line but give us some breathing room

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
She act's the way she does because she grew up as a warrior and is currently one of the generals for the Homaspernia military... She Rules harshly but keeps order... she need to because Homaspernia is filled with criminals and delinquents... and unfortunately nice tinies are a causality...But It'll be interesting since are MC is a good soul/and person... tho we see what happens if we disobey hahahaha at least you said something with my favorite character ;)
"Keeps order", yeah great society we have un Homaspernia, a very nice place to go on vacation. If that is your definition of order I don't wanna know your opinion about the law.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes