4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Apr 29, 2020
"Keeps order", yeah great society we have un Homaspernia, a very nice place to go on vacation. If that is your definition of order I don't wanna know your opinion about the law.
I mentioned Nurse or Lunch Lady Margarita before a few pages back, surprised you didn't jump in on that possibility.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
"Keeps order", yeah great society we have un Homaspernia, a very nice place to go on vacation. If that is your definition of order I don't wanna know your opinion about the law.
That’s what their definition of Law and order is in Homaspernia, I’m not putting any of my opinion on it hahah I don’t know why your getting triggered, I’m not going after the Margarita cult, I’m just responding to someone’s question accordingly hahaha

Reactions: colifa

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Well, that's as safe and orderly as you can get with a kingdom of literal demons, I guess. It certainly can't get any less dangerous with people like Nyxmay and Kendra living there, that's for sure.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
That’s what their definition of Law and order is in Homaspernia, I’m not putting any of my opinion on it hahah I don’t know why your getting triggered, I’m not going after the Margarita cult, I’m just responding to someone’s question accordingly hahaha
Ey I can comment about others thing too, the game is not all about Margarita (sadly :cautious:) and I don't like Yakku (or any of the Homaspernia girls in general) so thats why I got a little carried away. The only one , for now, that I didn't dislike the second I meet her is Vai'Klis.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Ey I can comment about others thing too, the game is not all about Margarita (sadly :cautious:) and I don't like Yakku (or any of the Homaspernia girls in general) so thats why I got a little carried away. The only one , for now, that I didn't dislike the second I meet her is Vai'Klis.
I do love all the girls overall! Including the Homaspernia girls (Yakuu’s my girl) but that’s just me hahaha, but it’s understandable if you don’t like a certain section of them!! I’m just glad ur enjoying the world

Reactions: ELSCHNY

B3nigy

Sep 1, 2021
Artical is the one working both on GG and Nezumicon but the Artists are different. And the guest character probably won’t be seen for a really long time unfortunately since they are adding more story characters and more content for the main continent in general.. and they’re also building a new world with the sea kingdoms… but as you said well see what the future has in store for guest characters!!
Does anyone have the download link for this game?

Reactions: serh89

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look every one has some one they like if i could, i would put all of them in a heram and have sexy big boob's and fine ass giant babes every day lol. but hay i am just a horn dog anyway lol.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Ah sorry I didn't see it, mmm Nurse Margarita without I doubt, now I need it.
Seeing Kive in buruma and other sportswear would be pretty cool too, I admit. But I still think the highschool stuff is mostly forgettable

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
How the hell do you keep thinking the same things I do? Are you my clone?

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
How the hell do you keep thinking the same things I do? Are you my clone?
Maybe we are twins that got separated when born and now we meet this way, who knows? But you know what they say, great minds think alike.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Did you guys ever thought what giantess you would end up if you were the protagonist of the game?

Like, I would totally abandon Kendra and Maryen, and I would probably stay with Regina

But I would totally survive Naya's encounter, and probably would end up with Madea

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes