4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
there is one problem there to make a heram all the girls would need to agree and the two kingdom's my are my not get along. you also got to think you a tiny and there giant's and most of them have bad tempers already. so heram would be kinda hard.
It's very easy: you just need to manipulate with them, be a beast in the bed and speak with them. All women love with ears. If you are important for them, they will do ALL to make you happy. But you can be happy only with harem, full of giant women and many children from you and them.
So they will respect your wish and you all will live together happily ever after.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
youd get stomped for rizzing the queen tbh
If the queen is my official wife, who can say something against this? This queen is just a woman. She has no chance to fight against me and my masculine attractiveness and charm. After the first love night she never will let me go.

Reactions: BangB420

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
It's very easy: you just need to manipulate with them, be a beast in the bed and speak with them. All women love with ears. If you are important for them, they will do ALL to make you happy. But you can be happy only with harem, full of giant women and many children from you and them.
So they will respect your wish and you all will live together happily ever after.
If the queen is my official wife, who can say something against this? This queen is just a woman. She has no chance to fight against me and my masculine attractiveness and charm. After the first love night she never will let me go.
Do you know the expression about tall girls that in a horizontal position (in bed) all people are the same height?
Cool story, bro. I 100% believe it all, down to the last word. :KEK:

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Nezumicon 0.1.1 download:

Feel free to make another thread for it.
Strong start tbh, did not expect that much content with first version
Good fitting music, strong visuals, it will fill in perfectly the gaps between GG updates

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
From what I'm getting so far, this one is aiming for a more harem orianted visual novel, which would mean that there is a potential harem ending.
There won’t be any Harem type content(route), these first couple of updates will develop each character’s personalities and then branch off into their separate routes! P.S. there will be more story route characters in the future :whistle: ;)

Apr 29, 2020
There won’t be any Harem type content(route), these first couple of updates will develop each character’s personalities and then branch off into their separate routes! P.S. there will be more story route characters in the future :whistle: ;)
No I'd rather they go the harem route for this one since it feels, less conflicting in comparison to GG. Mainly cause 1) these girls for the most part as first impressions go have high level friendliness at best or calm non hostile neutral nature at worst morals, 2) it would be nice to have one or two scenes for all the giantesses per update unlike GG where the updates are character specific, and 3) a giantess themed harem VN wouldn't hurt to have some variety where there's an actual harem.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
never heard it?
The subtext of this expression and phrase is such that it makes no difference how much any girl is taller, bigger, more massive than you, when she is neatly laid by you in a horizontal position, for sex and physical intimacy, all her advantages in height and strength disappear somewhere, and you are both in the same position. And you can show her who is in charge here and help her find all the secrets of pleasure that a man can give to a woman. This is a very famous expression in my country - rather frivolous.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
Just don't flirt with her while the eyepatch is recharging. Problem solved. :D

That's precisely why it's the safest. Most threats from the surface can't reach you here.
I like more that Maryen version which is darker. Then she is more lustful and attractive. Soft and gentle Maryen version is too shy for me. Plus she is too big - so you can't push her little bit or more than little bit finally to any foreplay before the intimacy or to sex. She is too massive and too strong, so her size is her armor against all your tries.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
I only hope that at the end there will be possibility for the main character to choose - which one Maryen will stay and take over the other part of her own personality: so you will can to stay forever with gentle Maryen and her dark side will disappear very deep inside of her giant body as small and weak shadow of her own.
Or - you can choose to stay forever with dark Maryen, and her gentle side will disappear forever very deep inside of her enormous, massive body as very small, fragile and weak memory and shadow from her past.
I know very well, that in such moment I will take only dark Maryen for myself.
So I want in the game this possibility to push this or that button in her mind and heart which will change her forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
No I'd rather they go the harem route for this one since it feels, less conflicting in comparison to GG. Mainly cause 1) these girls for the most part as first impressions go have high level friendliness at best or calm non hostile neutral nature at worst morals, 2) it would be nice to have one or two scenes for all the giantesses per update unlike GG where the updates are character specific, and 3) a giantess themed harem VN wouldn't hurt to have some variety where there's an actual harem.
Claches, I know you said you wanted a Harem route but there won’t be sadly. I’ve talked to both of the creators and they mentioned that they didn’t want to do a Harem type of route… nonetheless I hope you’ve enjoyed the update! May I ask who’s your favorite character so far?

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes