4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
I honestly don't care. In the end, Kendra was too rotten to resist corruption and turned into a demon. It's all her fault.
And let's be honest. When one sees a criminal being convicted in the news broadcast, one doesn't go digging into criminal's backstory. One probably doesn't even feel sorry for them.

Meanwhile, Maryen was, is and will be a good girl. She's precious and pure. And I will not let any filthy heathen to influence her in any way.
Glad we at least agree on this...Kendra made her own bed...Maryen didn't

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Yeah, that's what Maryen hopes it is. What a shame it would be if, in the moment of Maryen's weakest, there was a demon nearby to push her down into the depths of evil. :mad:
I don't trust Evalin at all.
i think shes pure just her methods are extreme is what i get sorta like cig from croxelle route

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rodri 0496

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
I like more that Maryen version which is darker. Then she is more lustful and attractive. Soft and gentle Maryen version is too shy for me. Plus she is too big - so you can't push her little bit or more than little bit finally to any foreplay before the intimacy or to sex. She is too massive and too strong, so her size is her armor against all your tries.
i feel she doesnt give in because if she does it doesnt end well for you and she doesnt want to kill you

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
But they'll be very similar, that's for sure. Also as you say, Maryen's gentle side will dissapear, and she'll become just as selfish and cruel as Kendra.
Good for you, if you want to get crushed or sold off into slavery by an evil giantess. :KEK:
i dont think she be like kendra because remeber she did go to hell so she picked up some traits from there but shell become less gentle per say and maybe slightly more perverted or react more to when we perv but she might also become stronger from it as she doesnt have to worry about hiding it

Reactions: milidornaela

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Maybe, but what about Maryen's eyepatch? Was it made after Kendra's descend into darkness, or was it there from the beginning?
If there was no eyepatch, Maryen should have been just as naughty and mischevious as Kendra, constantly tempted by her dark side.
I think that Maryen had that dark side since a long time ago, but it was weaker and more like a whisper in her head. When she started to use the eyepatch, the restraint of that dark side started to "concentrate" that dark energy, making it slowly stronger. If she starts to actually deal with her dark side, I think she can be able to reverse the progress it made, going back to what is was at the beggining: a mere whisper.

Reactions: milidornaela

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think with the help of the mc she will be just fine. i also think she is strong willed so even with out his help she will make it though with the help of her friends.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
i think with the help of the mc she will be just fine. i also think she is strong willed so even with out his help she will make it though with the help of her friends.

agreed but in her story without the mc she doesnt seem to hold it together well from what i remember reading

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
agreed but in her story without the mc she doesnt seem to hold it together well from what i remember reading
Yes. She doesn't turn to friends for help. She just locks herself up in the tower and waits it out.
Without MC, eyepatch would eventually break, resulting in her permanent imprisonment in the tower.
After which, she either conquers her dark side, or remains in the tower forever.

Pretty perilous fate if you ask me. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you would think one angle there could help her no problem. i mean come one her hole power is like love and stuff.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Yes. She doesn't turn to friends for help. She just locks herself up in the tower and waits it out.
Without MC, eyepatch would eventually break, resulting in her permanent imprisonment in the tower.
After which, she either conquers her dark side, or remains in the tower forever.

Pretty perilous fate if you ask me. :(
aye it is but eventually she is gonna break out/ go insane and become a mass problem since well she is supposed to be the guardian of heaven so cant have her being a guardain if she is a massive threat to her who kingdom ??

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but she already has one angle helping her even if the sexy one helping her is kinda accadent pron lol.

Apr 29, 2020
Monster musume will never get a season two,will it? Dammit, I wanted to see the farm! And Tio didn't get nearly enough screen time!
Stay strong fellow Monster girl connoisseur, if Rent a Girlfriend can get a season 3 (which is retarted) and that phone isekai a second season, it's a matter of time until Monster Musume gets a new season eventually.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes