4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I only hope that at the end there will be possibility for the main character to choose - which one Maryen will stay and take over the other part of her own personality: so you will can to stay forever with gentle Maryen and her dark side will disappear very deep inside of her giant body as small and weak shadow of her own.
Or - you can choose to stay forever with dark Maryen, and her gentle side will disappear forever very deep inside of her enormous, massive body as very small, fragile and weak memory and shadow from her past.
I know very well, that in such moment I will take only dark Maryen for myself.
So I want in the game this possibility to push this or that button in her mind and heart which will change her forever.
Oh trust me… every choice matters.. so be prepared… :whistle: ;)

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Or - you can choose to stay forever with dark Maryen, and her gentle side will disappear forever very deep inside of her enormous, massive body as very small, fragile and weak memory and shadow from her past.
I know very well, that in such moment I will take only dark Maryen for myself.
She'll become a copypaste of Kendra. Lol. :KEK:
Might as well go Kendra's route from the beginning, instead of wasting time corrupting Maryen to get another Kendra.

Apr 29, 2020
Claches, I know you said you wanted a Harem route but there won’t be sadly. I’ve talked to both of the creators and they mentioned that they didn’t want to do a Harem type of route… nonetheless I hope you’ve enjoyed the update! May I ask who’s your favorite character so far?
They are handicapping themselves by going with the same update structure as GG if they are fully determined to give them all individual routes.
As for my favorites so far; Dakota cause friendly cowgirl with overalls are hot in there own league, Nina cause she gives off Golden Retriever vibes by how energetic and harmless she comes across, and Hazel cause this image; 1686354990307.png
emits such high levels of clumsy GF material, even more so since the MC isn't a faceless anon and the additional eye expressions increase the level of companion chemistry that you would not believe I wanted to see in GG.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
They are handicapping themselves by going with the same update structure as GG if they are fully determined to give them all individual routes.
As for my favorites so far; Dakota cause friendly cowgirl with overalls are hot in there own league, Nina cause she gives off Golden Retriever vibes by how energetic and harmless she comes across, and Hazel cause this image; View attachment 2686678
emits such high levels of clumsy GF material, even more so since the MC isn't a faceless anon and the additional eye expressions increase the level of companion chemistry that you would not believe I wanted to see in GG.
Hahaha thanks for your feedback! I'll Tell you something, One of the creators said that Hazel is the queen of Unaware, so I hope you have fun with her hahaha Also Dakota will have some unaware content as well, because she's so focus oriented... Either way I hope you'll enjoy what's to come!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i believe with your help she will get through it. after all you and her have been together so long now. plues she has many freinds to help her on the other hand who now's what her sister told her before she left the two of you.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Nezumicon 0.1.1 download:

Feel free to make another thread for it.
Okay I played it, the start is a little to sudden, I think there should be something before we are already outside the mansion.
Something that, don't tell us what happened to the MC because that will be explained to us in the future obviously, but something that gives us at least a little information about the MC or the world itself.
Other than that I think is a good start (mostly because Dakota, the cowgirl, already appear), also I appreciate that the MC is little stronger and faster that the MC of GG.

Apr 29, 2020
Okay I played it, the start is a little to sudden, I think there should be something before we are already outside the mansion.
Something that, don't tell us what happened to the MC because that will be explained to us in the future obviously, but something that gives us at least a little information about the MC or the world itself.
Other than that I think is a good start (mostly because Dakota, the cowgirl, already appear), also I appreciate that the MC is little stronger and faster that the MC of GG.
Of course he's stronger than the one in GG, he has eyes.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Sisters never are totally the same. So she never can become a copypaste of Kendra.
But they'll be very similar, that's for sure. Also as you say, Maryen's gentle side will dissapear, and she'll become just as selfish and cruel as Kendra.
Good for you, if you want to get crushed or sold off into slavery by an evil giantess. :KEK:

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
But they'll be very similar, that's for sure. Also as you say, Maryen's gentle side will dissapear, and she'll become just as selfish and cruel as Kendra.
Good for you, if you want to get crushed or sold off into slavery by an evil giantess. :KEK:
Dark side of Maryen is not the same as cruel Kendra.
Dark Maryen will be just more lustful and more attractive. That's all.
She will be Maryen anyway. Kendra is Kendra. Maryen is Maryen.
Also very dark Maryen never will be Kendra. They are different as persons and as characters. With different reaction, memories, experience and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Dark side of Maryen is not the same as cruel Kendra.
Dark Maryen will be just more lustful and more attractive. That's all.
She will be Maryen anyway. Kendra is Kendra. Maryen is Maryen.
Also very dark Maryen never will be Kendra. They are different as persons and as characters. With different reaction, memories, experience and so on.

Human's personality, character, biology and psychology is not a mathematics.
You try to make a person into the simple mathematical formula.
In real life it's never worked.
Dude, what the fuck are you talking about. Do you live in a cave? Have you never seen characters get corrupted and turn into villains? :WaitWhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This dialogue line practically screams at you: "Prepare for trouble!"
And let's not forget that Keisiema probably will try to imprison corrupted maryen, to try to heal her. And they will definitely not have mercy for an evil human that helped to corrupt their beloved guardian.

• Haha
Reactions: milidornaela
Jul 12, 2021
Yeah, that's what Maryen hopes it is. What a shame it would be if, in the moment of Maryen's weakest, there was a demon nearby to push her down into the depths of evil. :mad:
I don't trust Evalin at all.
You make a fair case...On the one hand there the dialogue where you let Maryen indulge is suspect and her measures of chaining her in a small closed off claustrophobic room(something she already has to suffer in the tower) might not help with her mental state, meanwhile Evalin's deflection of being a demon herself when asked is suspicious as well...But on the other hand in a blink and you'll miss it moment, its implied Evalin utter strange phrases that seem more like a protection spell on the MC so Maryen would never have been able to hurt him while she released her stress, and maybe give her newfound confidence in herself so she would be able to live a healthier life...But it could fall either way...

Jul 12, 2021
And what is this bullshit? "Human" is nothing more than a bunch of chemical reactions in the brain. "You" can easily be changed and warped in many ways by simply injecting drugs into your body.
Edit: Seriously, read up on this. How people change completely after developing various addictions. Or how militaries use drugs to increase soldiers' performance.
There is another question that I have tho...Did Kendra change, or stop pretending?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
There is another question that I have tho...Did Kendra change, or stop pretending?
Since they are sisters, I highly suspect she was like Maryen at first. But she eventually gave in, or was pushed by someone into her dark side. That's what I think happened.
Edit: But that doesn't make Kendra any less guilty for all the horrible things she did.

Jul 12, 2021
Since they are sisters, I highly suspect she was like Maryen at first. But she eventually gave in, or was pushed by someone into her dark side. That's what I think happened.
I am not sure...Maryen herself says that while she was 'a nice girl'(Unreliable narrator notwithstanding given they are familiy) she was kinda wild from the start, playing pranks on merchants, leaving her duties and being somewhat of a troublemaker around her kingdom...This combined with the fact that her dad always visited her when punished, and brought sweets and stuff to her gives the impression of someone who often got away no matter what she did...Hell even after hurting an angel soldier in a drunken session of sex, she did not suffer any consequences...Its a valid possibility that she simply lost all restraint over time due to the lack of meaningful consequences...

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I am not sure...Maryen herself says that while she was 'a nice girl'(Unreliable narrator notwithstanding given they are familiy) she was kinda wild from the start, playing pranks on merchants, leaving her duties and being somewhat of a troublemaker around her kingdom...This combined with the fact that her dad always visited her when punished, and brought sweets and stuff to her gives the impression of someone who often got away no matter what she did...Hell even after hurting an angel soldier in a drunken session of sex, she did not suffer any consequences...Its a valid possibility that she simply lost all restraint over time due to the lack of meaningful consequences...
Maybe, but what about Maryen's eyepatch? Was it made after Kendra's descend into darkness, or was it there from the beginning?
If there was no eyepatch, Maryen should have been just as naughty and mischevious as Kendra, constantly tempted by her dark side.

Jul 12, 2021
Maybe, but what about Maryen's eyepatch? Was it made after Kendra's descend into darkness, or was it there from the beginning?
If there was no eyepatch, Maryen should have been just as naughty and mischevious as Kendra, constantly tempted by her dark side.
I honestly have no idea whatsoever...But given everything that happened, its likely it was made out of fear after the Heaven's War due to Kendra's betrayal, the death's of her parents, the loss of numerous populated islands and witnessing what Kendra became and did to the people around her.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I honestly have no idea whatsoever...But given everything that happened, its likely it was made out of fear after the Heaven's War due to Kendra's betrayal, the death's of her parents, the loss of numerous populated islands and witnessing what Kendra became and did to the people around her.
If it's true and eyepatch was made after shit hit the fan. How come Maryen resisted the darkness and Kendra gave in? Crucial insight is that Kendra started visiting Homaspernia at some point, there she had some external influence for sure.

Jul 12, 2021
If it's true and eyepatch was made after shit hit the fan. How come Maryen resisted the darkness and Kendra gave in? Crucial insight is that Kendra started visiting Homaspernia at some point, there she had some external influence for sure.
Its possible that Homaspernia allowed her desires to run rampant and escalate, and combined with the death and ressurection of her dearest friends...Maybe their relationship with their mother also played a part?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Its possible that Homaspernia allowed her desires to run rampant and escalate, and combined with the death and ressurection of her dearest friends...Maybe their relationship with their mother also played a part?
I honestly don't care. In the end, Kendra was too rotten to resist corruption and turned into a demon. It's all her fault.
And let's be honest. When one sees a criminal being convicted in the news broadcast, one doesn't go digging into criminal's backstory. One probably doesn't even feel sorry for them.

Meanwhile, Maryen was, is and will be a good girl. She's precious and pure. And I will not let any filthy heathen to influence her in any way.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes