4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Monster musume will never get a season two,will it? Dammit, I wanted to see the farm! And Tio didn't get nearly enough screen time!
There is a second season but the characters are different, the MC in this season is a doctor for monsters.

Apr 29, 2020
i feel like it pushs the mc to do goofy things when last watched it but was ok besides that
My problem with it outside of it's anime adaptation was that it's supposed to be a more serious version of Monster Musume with emphasis on medical education on demi-humans, and yet not only are the main roster of monster girls basically identical to Okayado's but also that my impression I got from the anime was that it did not need to have fanservice for it's sypnosis to work.
Either don't hold back on the fanservice, or focus on the more wholesome aspects of a human doctor helping demi-humans and monster girls without the unnecessary fanservice, you can't have both without either disrupting one another.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
My problem with it outside of it's anime adaptation was that it's supposed to be a more serious version of Monster Musume with emphasis on medical education on demi-humans, and yet not only are the main roster of monster girls basically identical to Okayado's but also that my impression I got from the anime was that it did not need to have fanservice for it's sypnosis to work.
Either don't hold back on the fanservice, or focus on the more wholesome aspects of a human doctor helping demi-humans and monster girls without the unnecessary fanservice, you can't have both without either disrupting one another.
amen to that

Jul 12, 2021
But on the other hand there is the fact that Regina was willing to enlarge herself and kill civilians caught in the crossfire to fight other giantesses...And then there is her brutal dispatching of other people...

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
But on the other hand there is the fact that Regina was willing to enlarge herself and kill civilians caught in the crossfire to fight other giantesses...And then there is her brutal dispatching of other people...
Yeah but she doesn't go around killing people just because she can, she only did it to defend her kingdom and people. She said multiple times that she valors life over everything else and that she hates when she has to kill.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Anyway, ruthlessness is more of a boon than a detriment. You can deal with enemies more efficiently if you're willing to make sacrifices. And collateral damage is inevitable whenever giants collide.
For example, if Maryen wasn't such a pure sweetheart, she'd accept people dying in order to defeat and capture Kendra, when they fought in that neutral town.

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
It's probably better for the game to not have harem paths. It gives more time to explore each girl individually and see how they look at the world. It makes each route feel unique in that they stay separate (with a few "cameos" I guess) and don't converge into one.
Although with more and more characters being added it makes updates for the older ones slower which is my only complaint about the game. But hey, at least guest characters aren't being updated giving more time for the main story

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
It's probably better for the game to not have harem paths. It gives more time to explore each girl individually and see how they look at the world. It makes each route feel unique in that they stay separate (with a few "cameos" I guess) and don't converge into one.
Although with more and more characters being added it makes updates for the older ones slower which is my only complaint about the game. But hey, at least guest characters aren't being updated giving more time for the main story
tbh i love how well incorped the guest characters are into the game ie there starting point is something that can be added in once the main ones are done and some of them make sense though some need a major check on wording

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes