4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
I don't like the new sprite of Naya's front. That pose makes her look a bit innocent and sweet, things that do not go with her
only means you don't really know this character, cuz there's a characteristic that is like the identity of Naya : she is Childish... Innocent and Sweet sometimes and cruel and brutal other times, that's the perfect behavior of someone who's immature, in short... Naya...

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Sweet?!?!? Exactly when were she sweet with the MC or in general?
You've played her path? not sure i want to spoil any contents for potential new players (my FFXIV genes), but i'll only give a hint at least => it's related to a wolf, as far as i can remember.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
You've played her path? not sure i want to spoil any contents for potential new players (my FFXIV genes), but i'll only give a hint at least => it's related to a wolf, as far as i can remember.
Eh? Madea is the one who can be described as a sweet cinnamon roll, not Naya.

Reactions: Rodri 0496

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
agreed she does have sweet moments or some that could be taken that way

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Naya isn't sweet at all. She's a nasty giant cat. That's my argument. Lol. :KEK:
Nope, Kendra is Nasty, Yakuu is Nasty, Nixmae is Nasty, but NOT Naya, abso-fucking-lutely NOT Naya...

Sure, the first time you meet her, she's kinda hostile... like a predator is hostile to a prey, that's completely normal... that's not Nasty... otherwise, she's not considerable as nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: LiberatedSaber

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Nope, Kendra is Nasty, Yakuu is Nasty, Nixmae is Nasty, but NOT Naya, abso-fucking-lutely NOT Naya...

Sure, the first time you meet her, she's kinda hostile... like a predator is hostile to a prey, that's completely normal... that's not Nasty... otherwise, she's not considerable as nasty.
She doesn't stop eating humans after she meets MC, and almost eats him again later.
Nasty, stinky, human eating cat. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: LiberatedSaber

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
In fact, the war could have easily been avoided if Naya wasn't a guardian. She only makes it worse by sneaking through the border to hunt people from another kingdom.
It's so funny how some people jump through hoops upon hoops to somehow justify whatever she's doing. :KEK:

Edit: Yes. I don't like evil, chaotic, murderous characters. Who could've guessed? :D

Last edited:

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
As someone who actually likes Naya a lot, she isn't necessarily an evil character, she is just more careless compared to Madea, but I bet in someway she will start getting more serious as the story progress

She will probably be one of the most important characters in the history (principally by the fact that she is one of the main guardians). But yeah, she is very stupid and that's something that I really dislike about her

PS: with Naya or not, the war is happening because of a third party, they want Regina to think that Naya is doing these things on purpose, as the same way they want Naya to think Regina is wanting some sort of revenge

The only problem in this, is that Regina and Naya don't talk to each other about what is happening...

Reactions: verdammen

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
The only problem in this, is that Regina and Naya don't talk to each other about what is happening...
That's not the only problem. As I said, Naya crosses the border and hunts people in Regina's kingdom (or whatever kingdom she happens to wander into). There's no need for third party to do anything, Naya will provoke a war without any outside help.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
That's not the only problem. As I said, Naya crosses the border and hunts people in Regina's kingdom (or whatever kingdom she happens to wander into). There's no need for third party to do anything, Naya will provoke a war without any outside help.
I don't remember Naya hunting people on Regina's kingdom (only in the past, not while playing), in gameplay, I think we only see Naya hunting in her own territory, and in neutral areas. So Naya is probably trying to be more careful...

Reactions: verdammen

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
I wouldn't say Naya is evil, as you do get to know her better and see the pressure she has as an incompetent guardian. That said, she is definitely not innocent nor sweet: she hunts people for fun, and outside her kingdom's borders (not to mention she doesn't mind chewing on innocent people). Even though she has been warned many times, she continues to do so. and in my opinion that is why a third party has begun to instigate stuff with the war between the two kingdoms, it's because she already has history of making the relationships between the kingdoms tense.

In addition, in the past update, she can eat you, and although you decide whether she eats you or not, the fact that there is a choice shows that she still sees people, even people who she is closer with, as food. If you think that premeditated killing and eating innocent people, while also ignoring any duties to her kingdom is her being innocent or sweet, then we have different definitions of those two words

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
I don't remember Naya hunting people on Regina's kingdom (only in the past, not while playing), in gameplay, I think we only see Naya hunting in her own territory, and in neutral areas. So Naya is probably trying to be more careful...
I haven't played Naya's route in a while, but you definitely know from Madea's route. Specifically: you say: "Why are they mad? Is it because Naya is invading their territory?" to which Madea responds with "It's not just Naya... reports from Viridice says that many citizens from Lycalis are invading their frontiers." So yes, Naya is invading the other kingdom

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I haven't played Naya's route in a while, but you definitely know from Madea's route. Specifically: you say: "Why are they mad? Is it because Naya is invading their territory?" to which Madea responds with "It's not just Naya... reports from Viridice says that many citizens from Lycalis are invading their frontiers." So yes, Naya is invading the other kingdom
All the more reason the queen isn't very good at her job "let's just make the least qualified person in Lycalis a guardian and NOT blow Homaspernia off the map! What could go wrong?" aaaaand war is on the horizon, who would've fucking guessed?

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
only means you don't really know this character, cuz there's a characteristic that is like the identity of Naya : she is Childish... Innocent and Sweet sometimes and cruel and brutal other times, that's the perfect behavior of someone who's immature, in short... Naya...
she behaves like a child and is inmature in the sense of being irresponsable, she could be sweet further ahead in her story but she is not innocent at all

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Well, we don't know much about Orphelith. So her decisions might make sense for her character, as illogical as they might seem. She and the MC's past are probably the biggest mysteries so far

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes