4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Ngl I would be very curious if the MC underwent a villain arc against the Giantesses
with him basically loosing all his strength and memory of his life i could understand if he would though idk how he would go about it as alone and hes fresh for the picking but with one and he says the wrong thing boom hes gone so idk how they would make him a threat enough that he can be alone and not screwed

Reactions: verdammen

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
The bitch ate me several times when I first stumbled upon her, all the way back when the game was just posted here and had neither content nor walkthroughs. Initially I thought that it was just a dead end, just another death scene with nothing more to it. Eventually I figured out how to not get eaten through trial and error.
I was biased against her ever since.
7 times yet theres 3 choices 1 is alive the other is death howd you die so many times before you chose the right one ?
was it refusing to go the horny choice or something

Apr 29, 2020
Have it turn out that he knew the secret to shrink giantesses to put them on an even playing field with the rest of the world but he was captured so that giantesses could keep their power. I think something like that'd be very interesting.
So basically Henry Hank Pym if he had amnesia ?

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Have it turn out that he knew the secret to shrink giantesses to put them on an even playing field with the rest of the world but he was captured so that giantesses could keep their power. I think something like that'd be very interesting.
UHHHH I like that very much, that way we could get back at all that bitches in Homaspernia.
FUCK 'EM WHORES

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
UHHHH I like that very much, that way we could get back at all that bitches in Homaspernia.
FUCK 'EM WHORES
I wouldn't say all the bitches in Homaspernia are well, bitches. I think the kingdom is basically a black market like city, and most of the Giantesses there stay in the kingdom. Maybe they explore some surrounding area for stuff, but as long as you don't go near there, you're in more danger from the neutral bandits and shit than Homaspernia.
It's still good because you could get back at the few who do go out of their way to kidnap and kill.
Also fuck Kendra

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I really find it funny when you guys start saying how you hate some of the characters

It reminds me of the GFL community explaining why they hate RPK16 or why I shouldn't use Thompson's in my echelon

MARDFEFE

Jul 5, 2022
Resulta que él sabía el secreto para encoger a las gigantas para ponerlas en igualdad de condiciones con el resto del mundo, pero fue capturado para que las gigantas pudieran mantener su poder. Creo que algo así sería muy interesante.
[/CITA]

La verdad me parecería interesante, pero a alguien se le ocurre algo para poder vencer a los gigantes como arma o algo?

Jul 12, 2021
We could go even deeper...Have it turn out that the MC is actually a human from a very long time ago...A time when Giantesses did not exist...Because it turns out they are not natural beings, but artificial creations/experiments made by the people of the continent...It would explain why the mc does not seem as intellectually agile as humans are usually said to be(A stereotype that possibly came into being in recent times), why the giantessess have an unnatural magical and physical resisitance, why they have difficulties with breeding...Its cause they were designed this way

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
The story likes to remind us that humans are smarter than your average person in this world, I keep hoping that the MC will really wow us with his brain someday. So far he seems average at best.
i think its only or two scenes but he does have some big brain moments
like in vals route same with regina not sure about others

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
We could go even deeper...Have it turn out that the MC is actually a human from a very long time ago...A time when Giantesses did not exist...Because it turns out they are not natural beings, but artificial creations/experiments made by the people of the continent...It would explain why the mc does not seem as intellectually agile as humans are usually said to be(A stereotype that possibly came into being in recent times), why the giantessess have an unnatural magical and physical resisitance, why they have difficulties with breeding...Its cause they were designed this way
thats not a bad shout i think the first person did something to the mc so that he is unable to fight anyone as why does a person who cant remeber anything also mysterlsy weaker then the average human

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes