4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I thought I should probably tell everyone that the giantguardians patreon said the update will be on the 20th instead of the usual 16th

Last edited:

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Man, as I said before, I really hate Naya's stupidity, and I won't lie that yeah, she is a fucking burden do Madea, but in the bed scene with Naya, she opens up with you, so I really believe (and hope) that Naya will have some sort of characters development, where she won't abandon her pred side (she is the vore character, she probably won't stop doing this things), but will probably be more careful and sweet with the MC

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
In fact, the war could have easily been avoided if Naya wasn't a guardian. She only makes it worse by sneaking through the border to hunt people from another kingdom.
It's so funny how some people jump through hoops upon hoops to somehow justify whatever she's doing. :KEK:

Edit: Yes. I don't like evil, chaotic, murderous characters. Who could've guessed? :D
theres a lot more going on there if you ask me we dont know much about what virdice things and what there doing on that side on that only naya is the main single reason which seems odd to me

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
All the more reason the queen isn't very good at her job "let's just make the least qualified person in Lycalis a guardian and NOT blow Homaspernia off the map! What could go wrong?" aaaaand war is on the horizon, who would've fucking guessed?
shes a guardian because shes strong asf from what is said and while hell is a shit show she cant decide to blow up another country just because there evil and is the blackmarket central it would not reflect well if she did as she is supposed to be the one to keep blanace so that kingdoms dont vanish but also so that one doesnt go on a world conquest

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Well, we don't know much about Orphelith. So her decisions might make sense for her character, as illogical as they might seem. She and the MC's past are probably the biggest mysteries so far
personally im thinking that if we play our cards right we will become something more then just a guest her castle thought im also getting the vibes she was the person at the start since she does the the huge fuck off castle and has absoulte control over it

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Man, as I said before, I really hate Naya's stupidity, and I won't lie that yeah, she is a fucking burden do Madea, but in the bed scene with Naya, she opens up with you, so I really believe (and hope) that Naya will have some sort of characters development, where she won't abandon her pred side (she is the vore character, she probably won't stop doing this things), but will probably be more careful and sweet with the MC
i get the vibe she might become like maeda/ a weaker sorta veriosn but it takes a lot of wrong answers and pushing what she can do and such ie you have to lose intrest with her to change her then build it back up slowly

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
She doesn't stop eating humans after she meets MC, and almost eats him again later.
Nasty, stinky, human eating cat. :KEK:
dude, lil bit of seriousness, what kind of humans she is eating, apart from the MC ?

she behaves like a child and is inmature in the sense of being irresponsable, she could be sweet further ahead in her story but she is not innocent at all
Tell me you haven't read Naya path without telling me you haven't read Naya path.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Depending on ur choices it’ll be up to you and what relationship you want… ;)

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
dude, lil bit of seriousness, what kind of humans she is eating, apart from the MC ?
All kinds of people. Lol
If MC doesn't run from Regina, Naya doesn't stop hunting. She just catches and eats someone else. Lol
"They didn't show it on screen, so it didn't happen!" - That's just stupid. Star Wars didn't show on screen how Anakin killed a bunch of younglings. But nobody doubts he did it. :KEK:

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
All kinds of people. Lol
If MC doesn't run from Regina, Naya doesn't stop hunting. She just catches and eats someone else. Lol
"They didn't show it on screen, so it didn't happen!" - That's just stupid. Star Wars didn't show on screen how Anakin killed a bunch of younglings. But nobody doubts he did it. :KEK:
you're willingly avoid to answer the question?

does Naya eat humans from her own tribe? for example?

• Haha
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
you're willingly avoid to answer the question?

does Naya eat humans from her own tribe? for example?
Bruh.
What part of "Naya doesn't stop hunting if MC doesn't meet her" looks like avoiding to answer to you.
Of course she eats people. Maybe not from her own tribe, but only because Madea wouldn't let her get away with doing it.
You must be trolling :KEK:

Edit: Events in this game happen regardless of MC being there. Like how a scene of Diula sucking Regina's boobs happens on both of their routes, or a scene of diplomatic meeting between Madea and Regina happens on both of their routes too. The argument "I didn't see it, so it didn't happen" is completely invalid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
All kinds of people. Lol
well he is shown killing jedi not to mention it was easy to imply what he was doing/might be shown in comics where as

your point is possible but i think she was just out hunting and picked up our scent so i dont think she was speically hunting tinys nothing says she was

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Bruh.
What part of "Naya doesn't stop hunting if MC doesn't meet her" looks like avoiding to answer to you.
Of course she eats people. Maybe not from her own tribe, but only because Madea wouldn't let her get away with doing it.
You must be trolling :KEK:

Edit: Events in this game happen regardless of MC being there. Like how a scene of Diula sucking Regina's boobs happens on both of their routes, or a scene of diplomatic meeting between Madea and Regina happens on both of their routes too. The argument "I didn't see it, so it didn't happen" is completely invalid.
you clearly have a massive bias towards her she wouldnt eat her own tribe she actually cares about it in her own way any other tiny is sorta fair game unless she finds them funny like us

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
you clearly have a massive bias towards her she wouldnt eat her own tribe she actually cares about it in her own way any other tiny is sorta fair game unless she finds them funny like us
The bitch ate me several times when I first stumbled upon her, all the way back when the game was just posted here and had neither content nor walkthroughs. Initially I thought that it was just a dead end, just another death scene with nothing more to it. Eventually I figured out how to not get eaten through trial and error.
I was biased against her ever since.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
The bitch ate me several times when I first stumbled upon her, all the way back when the game was just posted here and had neither content nor walkthroughs. Initially I thought that it was just a dead end, just another death scene with nothing more to it. Eventually I figured out how to not get eaten through trial and error.
I was biased against her ever since.
Man really got his own villain backstory

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes