4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
The story likes to remind us that humans are smarter than your average person in this world, I keep hoping that the MC will really wow us with his brain someday. So far he seems average at best.
i think its only or two scenes but he does have some big brain moments
like in vals route same with regina not sure about others
True
but what about that idea
All the choices of being a masochist, and horny are just MC lying and manipulating them(especially to the ones that would have killed him otherwise), to survive, and get what he wants from them.

All there is missing is him being aware of his time rewinding and maybe having it as a real power.
But I'm not talking about a 4th wall break and him knowing that this is a game.
I mean in a way that saving and reloading is a game/story mechanic.

Jul 12, 2021
True
but what about that idea
All the choices of being a masochist, and horny are just MC lying and manipulating them(especially to the ones that would have killed him otherwise), to survive, and get what he wants from them.

All there is missing is him being aware of his time rewinding and maybe having it as a real power.
I won't lie...I've pondered the same thing...And maybe its more complex...The reason we are not aware of it is because we see him from the same perspective other giantessess do...If we were to be aware of it, others could be too given the ability to read minds was proven to exist In-universe

Last edited:

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
True
but what about that idea

What you are saying, is practically what we (the players) do

Lore wise, I think the MC is just what you want him to be. So, if you, the player, wants the MC to be a horny ass moron, then the MC will be a horny ass moron

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
True
but what about that idea

its tricky to pull off without it sound cliche or just thrown in it could be every know and then he gets a small vision of whats about to happen would be nice to see if they do thinkthat in

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Like subaru from re:zero

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
artworks-7JJj6UKBuWG5u6AS-H4MxOQ-t500x500 (1).jpg

Reactions: verdammen

MARDFEFE

Jul 5, 2022
I got curious now

Could the giantesses survive an shot from an fire arm? Like rifles, pistols or shotguns?
I say no to the firing of conventional weapons but perhaps heavy artillery weapons and if that doesn't work we could occupy a weapon of mass destruction

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I got curious now

Could the giantesses survive an shot from an fire arm? Like rifles, pistols or shotguns?
If it were ordinary weaponry, I doubt it, a lot of giantesses are implied to have really OP magic. It *might* work on pacifist non-combatant giantesses like Margarita or Niniel but for just about everyone else in this game probably not. These people are still really damn big, Mc's head is about 1/4 the size of a giantesses eye.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
If it were ordinary weaponry, I doubt it, a lot of giantesses are implied to have really OP magic. It *might* work on pacifist non-combatant giantesses like Margarita or Niniel but for just about everyone else in this game probably not. These people are still really damn big, Mc's head is about 1/4 the size of a giantesses eye.
Effective firing rangec. 39,000 metres (43,000 yd)
They won't know what hit them. :KEK:

Edit: To use OP magic they need to know what they're using it against. Without knowing what's happening, they are as vulnerable to artillery as regular humans.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes