4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
1- Regina is stronger than Naya and Madea
Is it confirmed that Regina is stronger than Naya? I don't remember it ever saying they've fought or anything, and both are the leader of their regions with Naya being the leader specifically because she's the strongest one there, so it wouldn't surprise me if Naya could at least bring it to a draw if they fought. I could be forgetting some part of their backstory that talked about who would win, though.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Is it confirmed that Regina is stronger than Naya? I don't remember it ever saying they've fought or anything, and both are the leader of their regions with Naya being the leader specifically because she's the strongest one there, so it wouldn't surprise me if Naya could at least bring it to a draw if they fought. I could be forgetting some part of their backstory that talked about who would win, though.
In Naya's path, in the bed scene ( yeah, everything we know about Naya pratically comes from this bed scene),there's a moment she explains for the MC, that when younger, both her and Madea had to fought Regina, and they lost, the only reason they are alive today, is because Regina was merciful towards them ( and that's also says that Naya doesn't hate Regina, she somehow likes her)

But to be fair, this was in the past, maybe Naya entered her "Frieza Saga" and is now stronger than Regina, but who knows...

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
In Naya's path, in the bed scene ( yeah, everything we know about Naya pratically comes from this bed scene),there's a moment she explains for the MC, that when younger, both her and Madea had to fought Regina, and they lost, the only reason they are alive today, is because Regina was merciful towards them
This scene serves to reinforce my dislike of Naya. Whereas Regina is merciful and strong, Naya is irresponsible, cruel and most of all stupid.
She already lost to Regina and was spared, and now this stupid cat is actively provoking Regina again.
God, just put this rabid cat out of her misery already.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Lol. Lol. The overwhelming majority of the weapons were still flintlocks at that time.
Yeah I know, but in American civil war we start having the Gatling gun

And WW1 most of the weapons weren't flinlocks, we already had bolt action rifles, pistols like the M1911 and Luger P08, some better machine guns (like the BAR1918), the creation of tanks and use of airplanes, the creation of chemical warfare, faster shotguns, and the creation of submachine guns (MP18 and Tommy gun)

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Yeah I know, but in American civil war we start having the Gatling gun

And WW1 most of the weapons weren't flinlocks, we already had bolt action rifles, pistols like the M1911 and Luger P08, some better machine guns (like the BAR1918), the creation of tanks and use of airplanes, the creation of chemical warfare, faster shotguns, and the creation of submachine guns (MP18 and Tommy gun)
I wasn't talking about WW1, only about US civil war.

Reactions: Misfit scout

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Anyway, when tinies arrive at ww1 military tech, Giantesses will get humbled.
Dude, We still don't know just how powerful they are. Not a single one has given us a measurement of just how big they can get, not to mention we don't know exactly what magic each one has, because so far every time a giantess has used magic it's an asspull spell that matches the situation perfectly or just growing which, again, we don't know the exact measurements of. For all we know the queen could get big enough to eat the moon like a gumdrop.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Dude, We still don't know just how powerful they are. Not a single one has given us a measurement of just how big they can get, not to mention we don't know exactly what magic each one has, because so far every time a giantess has used magic it's an asspull spell that matches the situation perfectly or just growing which, again, we don't know the exact measurements of. For all we know the queen could get big enough to eat the moon like a gumdrop.
To be honest, I hope they don't make the giantesses too overpowered, because it just reminds me of generic monsters from horror movies or HP Lovecraft type of shit, where it doesn't matter how strong you are , for some reason the monster has something to counter it

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
If giantesses are too op, that'd completely ruin immersion and worldbuilding. Cause then what's stopping one particularly evil giantess from just destroying the world, or using an asspull spell to kill all tinies instantly.

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
If giantesses are too op, that'd completely ruin immersion and worldbuilding. Cause then what's stopping one particularly evil giantess from just destroying the world, or using an asspull spell to kill all tinies instantly.
Pretty much the queen and the other guardians. Now if you ask what would happen if the queen decide to go all evil and wipe the tinies... But then again doing that she would loose her toys.

Jul 12, 2021
Nope. Guardians are often go at war against each other. Guardians themselves are more likely to ruin everything than any outside force.
And the queen doesn't give a fuck, unless threatened personally.
Oh yes what a grand world...A certified fun steppe vacation...Though then again the Guardians might be the protectors of their kingdoms...But it is said there are other authorities, like kings, councils and the like that decide such matters as going to war

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes