4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
is the new update dropped yet though it looks like we got more shina
castle life
and the cow womens
I don't believe that one bit but I hope it comes a reality, no only because I hate the hell girls (except Vai'Klis) but also because if Kendra, Nyx and Vai'Klis get an update it's gonna by like last time, the same fucking scene for the 3 of them with minnors changes. At this point it seems that they want to make us hate they routes even more.

• Angry
Reactions: colifa

anon487

Jul 17, 2021
I don't believe that one bit but I hope it comes a reality, no only because I hate the hell girls (except Vai'Klis) but also because if Kendra, Nyx and Vai'Klis get an update it's gonna by like last time, the same fucking scene for the 3 of them with minnors changes. At this point it seems that they want to make us hate they routes even more.

Speak of the devil and he doth appear.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023

i think i got the wrong post tbh as i couldnt find the one that said it after i clicked off it

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Damn, was hoping it was gonna be pyeka. Only issue I have with the Kendra stuff is the past couple of updates for her have just been the 3 in one with Vai and nyx.
tbh it makes sense why its those 3 since vai because they are friends and i feel like its gonna be similar to how hara the guest character works ie links 3 characters together with there gallery and such

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
i do wonder where val will go ie line since she cant leave the house and such do we eventually help her become alive by the end or something

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
i do wonder where val will go ie line since she cant leave the house and such do we eventually help her become alive by the end or something
You’ll be pleasantly surprised by her update… and remember… Every, Single, Choice.. matters… who knows what you’ll decide… ;)

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes