4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
For too long we have been following the victories of the heroes, forgetting about the important thing - in any work, the hero is opposed by the villain. Too easy victories used to relax us. And so, when we didn't expect it, the villain strikes back and laugh at us.
But in this old story of heroism and villainy, we tend to forgot what actually matters, that the real giant guardians are the friends we made along the way

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
im almost tempted to sub tothe pateron since i do like the game
Same. If it was on itch, and I could just pay for it once and then never have to worry about it again, I probably would. But $10 per month will add up to way more than I'm willing to pay for a game over time...

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
im almost tempted to sub tothe pateron since i do like the game
If it were my favorites like certain foxes, dragon or snake I would have done this now.
Or if I knew if the update is actually good but I don't think anyone with access to it wrote anything about quality,
like "guys this one is amazing!, X happens!"
So yeah, not gonna gamble

Tormented101

Jun 1, 2021
I mean, I don't think there is too much of a point. The last patreon post said the two updates would be on the 20th and the 30th of June. It is almost the 23rd, so might as well wait until next week and get both for July

Reactions: Fade567

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
If it were my favorites like certain foxes, dragon or snake I would have done this now.
Or if I knew if the update is actually good but I don't think anyone with access to it wrote anything about quality,
like "guys this one is amazing!, X happens!"
So yeah, not gonna gamble
It's a really great quality update for both Nyxmay, kendra and especially Vai'Klis! We get a lot more of a in-depth look with Nyxmay and especially with Vai'Klis, her character gets more development, and her... personality is... interesting... ;) (y)

Tarlian

Dec 7, 2019
Shrek-Fairy-Godmother.jpg

Where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods?
Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn, and I dream of what I need

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure, and it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
Larger than life

Somewhere just beyond my reach, there's someone reaching back for me
Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat
It's gonna take a Superman to sweep me off my feet

I need a hero
I need a hero
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night You might also like
Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the lightning splits the sea
I could swear there is someone somewhere watching me
Through the wind and the chill and the rain
And the storm and the flood
I can feel his approach like a fire in my blood
(Like a fire in my blood, like a fire in my blood, like a fire in my blood, like a fire in my blood)

I need a hero
I need a hero
I need a hero
I need a hero
I need a hero

superdupersoup

Jun 23, 2023
It's a really great quality update for both Nyxmay, kendra and especially Vai'Klis! We get a lot more of a in-depth look with Nyxmay and especially with Vai'Klis, her character gets more development, and her... personality is... interesting... ;) (y)
Stop dangling the update over our heads! We get it! You don't want to share, I'm sure you're a good paying customer that doesn't want to contribute to piracy. That doesn't mean you need to be a smug dick about it!

Quit it!.jpg

Reactions: EvilxxIncarnate

superdupersoup

Jun 23, 2023
Son of a gun is hogging Kendra's tits all to himself.
What an asshole, It's one thing to keep an update to yourself but it's another to let everyone know how good it is while lording over them. He's like that kid at the playground bragging about his amazing Charizard card but not even considering letting anyone see it.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
What an asshole, It's one thing to keep an update to yourself but it's another to let everyone know how good it is while lording over them. He's like that kid at the playground bragging about his amazing Charizard card but not even considering letting anyone see it.
I’m not dropping anything and I’m not being smug, I'm also not “Lording over everyone”, I’m just responding to someone inquiries that they said, “if I knew if the update is actually good but I don't think anyone with access to it wrote anything about quality” I’m not bragging at all, don’t get so aggressive man, no one likes that type of stuff! Have a great day bro

Last edited:

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I’m not dropping anything and I’m not being smug, I'm also not “Lording over everyone”, I’m just responding to someone inquiries that they said, “if I knew if the update is actually good but I don't think anyone with access to it wrote anything about quality” I’m not bragging at all, don’t get so aggressive man, no one likes that type of stuff! Have a great day bro
Yeah, even tho I don't understand why you don't give us the update, it's very childish of people to start getting agressive towards a game ( principally a dating one)

It just show how some people get desperate for new content

Edit: also, I thought most people here hated Kendra and Skarpne Halloween edition, so seeing people wanting this update so much is kinda funny

Jul 12, 2021
Yeah, even tho I don't understand why you don't give us the update, it's very childish of people to start getting agressive towards a game ( principally a dating one)

It just show how some people get desperate for new content

Edit: also, I thought most people here hated Kendra and Skarpne Halloween edition, so seeing people wanting this update so much is kinda funny
Well there is also Nyxmay and Vai'Kliss...And there's the fact that any story bits are a welcome addition

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Well there is also Nyxmay and Vai'Kliss...And there's the fact that any story bits are a welcome addition
I know you probably don't know who is Skarpne, but when I mentioned her, it was a joke that both her and Nyxmay have blue hair and sharp teeth

Also, if the person hates Kendra, I really doubt that they will like Nyxmay

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes