4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
So...Any theories? Thoughts? Presumptions?

my thoughts is that it is not bez its some character who hasnt been announced reason being that wont see it coming that and besides just 1 show with there face theres no point in fully making one tilll later on in the story ,we only have 1 scene of her at best and another one that must be upcoming soon update or very soon since we saw the thing in the trailer. My guess is she will get work slowly done then eventually months were talking down the line we will remember more of her and i fear she will eventually come and reclaim us and hurt who ever we are with.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
bez does due to who she is and cow mommy does but i think its only seen if you mess around with her worker
No Margarita gets heart eyes when she's showing love, when you buy Kive's flirting her face gets dark and her eyes lose color

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Very true, also I found cute that in Nyxmay's route she gets upset because the guy in the coliseum attack the MC, at least she cares a little about the MC.
I don't get it. She's sadistic as fuck, she willingly lives in a city where everyone's a scumbag, but she loves it when we show compassion to a stranger that she had no problem killing anyway? These hell girls are hard to figure out.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I don't get it. She's sadistic as fuck, she willingly lives in a city where everyone's a scumbag, but she loves it when we show compassion to a stranger that she had no problem killing anyway? These hell girls are hard to figure out.
It is imposible to understand why, but from the dreams we have with Nyx and the little that Vai'Klis told us about her, I figured that whatever happened to Nyx in the past, it did not change her from a gentle to an evil person; she kept being sweet and loveable with a heart of gold but something awoke a sadistic side that perfectly mixes with it. Even when she is killing other people, she never despises her victims or sees them as worthless (like Kendra does). It is complicated, but you have to try to analize each part of her personality both independently and what you get when you mix everything together

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
A bunch of crazy bitches in my opinion, except for Vai'Klis poor ghost girl trapped in that fucking place.
Vai'Klis is too precious UwU she really does not belong there, unless she did before dying? She is full of mysteries, but she is tied for the 3rd place in my tier list (Margarita and Madea are tied for that place too)

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
A bunch of crazy bitches in my opinion, except for Vai'Klis poor ghost girl trapped in that fucking place.
Let's be honest, If Vai'klis was born tiny Nyxmay and Kenrda wouldn't have given two shits about her. They clearly don't care that much about the little guy and love their size and superiority.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
If the dreams you get from her are any indication, Nixmay was once a fairy giantess that deeply valued altruism.

I don't know what changed her into what she's now, but she's still attracted to that trait, in spite of her new sadistic, blood consuming nature.

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Let's be honest, If Vai'klis was born tiny Nyxmay and Kenrda wouldn't have given two shits about her. They clearly don't care that much about the little guy and love their size and superiority.
While I'd agree that they only care about Vai'klis because size, I would disagree that Nyxmay doesn't care that much about the MC. After all, in that update where you are in the bath with the three of them, if you are on Nyxmay's route, there are no options where you die, even if you say Vai'klis is cold. And usually there's at least 1 way to die in each update in Nyxmay's, and Kendra's route. Imo letting a person live even if they said something insensitive your friend (especially since they're a small person) would be an indication that she does care a non-insignificant amount.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes