4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Changing subjects, this is something that today has crossed my mind, when a giantess becomes pregnant, the baby/babies will be only female (because only females can be giantess) or they also could be male?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Changing subjects, this is something that today has crossed my mind, when a giantess becomes pregnant, the baby/babies will be only female (because only females can be giantess) or they also could be male?
Just female. Regina told you shortly after you met her Screenshot.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hockeyer

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
thats a good question because unless theres some magic culling sorta like mass effect krogen thing it shouldnt stop there being giant males besides the fact its a game

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Imagine in the pregnancy, they eat giant sized food?

The male baby would turn into nikocado avocado

• Haha
Reactions: verdammen

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
newest update was quite nice tbh depsite it being hell it showed the nice side of the 2 hell giantess more nxymay then kendra but was overall good feel like the side with kendras choice was better done then with nxymay and i wish it was more we could cheer it on then just shout stop felt a little out of place like we should have had a choice there

Apr 29, 2020
One of the benefits of having multiple saves in case a picked choice was wrong, is to go back a previous save to give out karma to a character who ended up not being innocent and I can actually go "So you have chosen death." (this is a reference to how sparring one guy under Kendra's elbow ends up revealing a potential bad consequence for a future Kendra/Nyxmay update).

Last edited:

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Let's be honest, If Vai'klis was born tiny Nyxmay and Kenrda wouldn't have given two shits about her. They clearly don't care that much about the little guy and love their size and superiority.
In the bathtub in Nyxmay's route, not only she will not kill the mc no matter his choices, but she also focuses on pleasuring him the best she can as a reward for being good. She would have squished him at first if Vai weren't there, but it shows how valuable the mc has become to Nyxmay, and that feeling became stronger in this update, if you choose correctly. She may not feel romantically attached for the mc, but she definitely cares and aprecciates him, even if it is as a toy.

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
So I went through the new update, of course through Nyxmay's path for the joint route (though I didn't look at Vai'klis's route). And as I was going through, I heard that they added a whole 3 new songs just for this update (well, technically they added 7,but they used 3). And damn, those songs go hard, mad props to the devs

Reactions: Rodri 0496

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
I think his question is referring if giantesses can have an human male, like, tiny grape being developed inside of a truck
Personally, I think they can but it's more fun to draw your own conclusion. I don't think very often they would be fully human and male, like an insanely low chance as opposed to 0%. This is mostly because we've seen races of all sizes in females. Most races exist in males too only in small sizes. So, it's not that big of a stretch for a female human giantess to exist. Not to mention magic (growth), potions and whatnot. The bab I assume would just syphon only what it needs from its giant moms placenta regardless of size. But, breastfeeding and twins that's where it gets 'iffy'. ;)
Just female. Regina told you shortly after you met her
I think she was just referring to physically having as opposed to birthing pure human males when she said "Male in any race" since its prefaced with kidnapping. Naya and Madea are Lycalian, but there are small male Lycali(hybrids). You just obviously have to be female to be born giantess or be a guardian and not race mix outside your own, mix with anything besides a pure human, or have sex every night for 10 years to have kids. There are males of almost each race in small sizes. Could just be a writing error too though honestly "there are" instead of "there's":unsure:. On another note, Sheina might be an ideal example since she looks mostly human. But these are my ramblings.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Personally, I think they can but it's more fun to draw your own conclusion. I don't think very often they would be fully human and male, like an insanely low chance as opposed to 0%. This is mostly because we've seen races of all sizes in females. Most races exist in males too only in small sizes. So, it's not that big of a stretch for a female human giantess to exist. Not to mention magic (growth), potions and whatnot. The bab I assume would just syphon only what it needs from its giant moms placenta regardless of size. But, breastfeeding and twins that's where it gets 'iffy'. ;)

I think she was just referring to physically having as opposed to birthing pure human males when she said "Male in any race" since its prefaced with kidnapping. Naya and Madea are Lycalian, but there are small male Lycali(hybrids). You just obviously have to be female to be born giantess or be a guardian and not race mix outside your own, mix with anything besides a pure human, or have sex every night for 10 years to have kids. There are males of almost each race in small sizes. Could just be a writing error too though honestly "there are" instead of "there's":unsure:. On another note, Sheina might be an ideal example since she looks mostly human. But these are my ramblings.
Just mentioning your "there are and there's"

I don't know if you are pointing out an grammar error, but if you are, then I will just add the fact that both devs are from Spain, and as a Brazilian, I have to confirm sometimes we (latin language speakers) mix our grammar rules with English

And sorry if I misinterpreted your comment, as I said, I am from Brazil, so my English is not that good

Reactions: Sen_Temp

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
One of the benefits of having multiple saves in case a picked choice was wrong, is to go back a previous save to give out karma to a character who ended up not being innocent and I can actually go "So you have chosen death." (this is a reference to how sparring one guy under Kendra's elbow ends up revealing a potential bad consequence for a future Kendra/Nyxmay update).
same i loved letting the guy die under kendra after seeing his true colours same with nxymay

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
I don't know if you are pointing out an grammar error, but if you are, then I will just add the fact that both devs are from Spain, sometimes we (latin language speakers) mix our grammar rules with English

as I said, I am from Brazil, so my English is not that good
I am, and that's fine with me. I'm just pointing out that sometimes those minor errors make all the difference in interpretation. Also, it's to show how I've come to expect one or two here and there throughout the game. I know there's a steady improvement process, so I usually wave it off as not a big deal since it can change in an update. Lastly, about learning English, just from what I see here, you've done better than I have with other languages. So, more power to you, man!

Reactions: Misfit scout
Jul 12, 2021
It is imposible to understand why, but from the dreams we have with Nyx and the little that Vai'Klis told us about her, I figured that whatever happened to Nyx in the past, it did not change her from a gentle to an evil person; she kept being sweet and loveable with a heart of gold but something awoke a sadistic side that perfectly mixes with it. Even when she is killing other people, she never despises her victims or sees them as worthless (like Kendra does). It is complicated, but you have to try to analize each part of her personality both independently and what you get when you mix everything together
You know...Now that you talk about it, throughout all her flashbacks and dreams she never displayed a desire to drink blood or an aura that scares those around her or (possibly) manipulating others to follow her others precisely and to the letter...Which leads me to my theory:
Nyxmay was a normal fairy who tried to take care of her people, until one day she unfortunately got infected with vampirism, a fact that probably forced her to abandon those she loves to not prey on them and which, if inspired by VTM, explains quite a lot about her character, from the possible being/force inside her that drives/influences her to commit selfish, brutal acts, all the while retaining her normal personality, to her desire to drink blood, to her numerous talents when influencing the mind, etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rodri 0496

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
You know...Now that you talk about it, throughout all her flashbacks and dreams she never displayed a desire to drink blood or an aura that scares those around her or (possibly) manipulating others to follow her others precisely and to the letter...Which leads me to my theory:
Nyxmay was a normal fairy who tried to take care of her people, until one day she unfortunately got infected with vampirism, a fact that probably forced her to abandon those she loves to not prey on them and which, if inspired by VTM, explains quite a lot about her character, from the possible being/force inside her that drives/influences her to commit selfish, brutal acts, all the while retaining her normal personality, to her desire to drink blood, to her numerous talents when influencing the mind, etc.
It's an interesting theory, but I have to say, a disease wouldn't make you sadistic out of nowhere, you develop sadism with events in your life, not by some virus in your brain

I am not saying that Nyxmay is a psychopath, she obviously show care towards other people, and neither a sociopath, as she is shown understanding that what she is doing is bad and vile, but maybe, since she was a fairy, she was already "megalomaniac" and sadistic, but didn't had the curiosity to let this personality blown

If you ask me how she got this personality, is maybe for the fact that she was a giant fairy, Wich in her mind, could make her see herself as some sort of being special, and that she is unique and everyone needs her

But to be honest, we never saw her childhood and how she actuality developed her traits, so I am just sounding like a twitter user who diagnoses any character with some disorder, even tho I don't understand that much of psychology

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes