4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Just mentioning your "there are and there's"

I don't know if you are pointing out an grammar error, but if you are, then I will just add the fact that both devs are from Spain, and as a Brazilian, I have to confirm sometimes we (latin language speakers) mix our grammar rules with English

And sorry if I misinterpreted your comment, as I said, I am from Brazil, so my English is not that good
They are from Spain? Ah, no wonder the walkthrough marks the stats and other elements in spanish! Thanks for letting me know

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I haven't even seen Bezvy in this game. How do you start her route?
In Maryen's route, when given the option between buying something for her or keeping your money, choose to keep it. That will move you to Bezvy's route.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
At least the next update is not about Pyeka, in my opinion the worst of the hell girls, by far is the one I hate the most.
Fuck only thinking about her makes me sick
Why you hate pyeka so much? I get it that you probably are not into vore, but still, she is so sweet and careful towards the mc, she treats him so we'll, the only actual problem is her strange desires, but yet, different of Naya, pyeka doesn't digest the mc or kill him, he somewhat likes him

The only thing that I don't like about her, is her cult, because I fear she will turn out into some crazy ass priest in the end of the game, probably ending up doing some sort of heaven's gate or Waco siege by the end of the game

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Why you hate pyeka so much? I get it that you probably are not into vore, but still, she is so sweet and careful towards the mc, she treats him so we'll, the only actual problem is her strange desires, but yet, different of Naya, pyeka doesn't digest the mc or kill him, he somewhat likes him

The only thing that I don't like about her, is her cult, because I fear she will turn out into some crazy ass priest in the end of the game, probably ending up doing some sort of heaven's gate or Waco siege by the end of the game
Are you kidding me? She is a fucking liar and a opportunist, she just take advantage of the people that think she is a goddess only to have a meal. I don't care a damn if she is nice to the MC, that doesn't justify the rest of her actions.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: colifa and Chumgum

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Are you kidding me? She is a fucking liar and a opportunist, she just take advantage of the people that think she is a goddess only to have a meal. I don't care a damn if she is nice to the MC, that doesn't justify the rest of his actions.
I don't remember if its said in any part of the game that she is doing this for a meal, principally that she could really ate any of her slaves

Maybe in the end, as the god, she actually believes in the bullshit that is happening there, like heaven's gate, the guy actually believed in the crazy things he was saying

But if she is actually manipulating others, then I can say that it's pretty fucked up

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
when are we going to get the mermaid giants in the game.there too much focus on the other giants and no content really for the mermaid giants.

Apr 29, 2020
In Maryen's route, when given the option between buying something for her or keeping your money, choose to keep it. That will move you to Bezvy's route.
Are you kidding me? Why on earth would that be the way to Bez's route? That literally neglects the whole point of making the MC good natured specifically for the Heaven kingdom and I feel like I'm making this more extreme as what's normally depicted cause you'd think that there would be a more direct route entry for her.

cringecringecringe

Oct 27, 2022
Are you kidding me? Why on earth would that be the way to Bez's route? That literally neglects the whole point of making the MC good natured specifically for the Heaven kingdom and I feel like I'm making this more extreme as what's normally depicted cause you'd think that there would be a more direct route entry for her.
It’s not, it just allows you to go to her route. Similar to swapping to Eliette, you need to get like 5 Bez points or something during the first conversation with her to swap to her route

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
I like the Hell Girls most, because they are REAL Femdoms :love: not so boring one like the Heaven Girls.
Ah, yes the 'underrated hardcore' chad of the thread.

NGL though Nyx was who drew me in at first. That is until I jumped ship on my first experience of the standard "hell girl gore fest". I'm still pretty invested in her origin though and the blood doesn't take away the fact that the hell girls are still pretty hot too. Specifically Nyx however, is ruined by being expert survivalist mode.(Morals and feelings of excessive violence aside.) I'm hoping in later updates we can dial back their crazy from 12 to a reasonable 3 or 2 so you don't always need Nyx's infinite life hack.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022

She eats people, owns slaves, is good friends with Yakuu who is probably the most evil character so far, and has a cult that she brainwashed into being eaten alive. I think she eats their souls too 4ux1drs.jpg If that's true then she brainwashed people and denied them an afterlife for a quick and easy snack. She's evil, just like 99% of Homaspernia

Last edited:

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
She eats people, owns slaves, is good friends with Yakuu who is probably the most evil character so far, and has a cult that she brainwashed into being eaten alive. I think she eats their souls too View attachment 2725505 If that's true then she brainwashed people and denied them an afterlife for a quick and easy snack. She's evil, just like 99% of Homaspernia
Actually, I think it was the cult guide (the man with the black robe that greets you) who made the others believe of the afterlife inside Pyeka, he gathered those people for his devotion to her. Pyeka was kinda like "thank you for this gift, I will accept it". She did not create the cult, just went along with it because she likes to be praised, and of course that is free food

Last edited:

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Actually, I think it was the cult guide (the man with the black robe that greets you) who made the others believe of the afterlife inside Pyeka, he gathered those people for his devotion to her. Pyeka was kinda like "thank you for this gift, I will accept it", she did not create the cult, just went along with it because she likes to be praised, and of course that is free food
Why every vore focused giantess have some sort of detail that makes them a bad person?

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Why every vore focused giantess have some sort of detail that makes them a bad person?
Well, eating and killing tinies is considered something bad regardless of why she does it, although it is quite different if the tinies have free will and still they offer themselves.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes