4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
You know...Now that you talk about it, throughout all her flashbacks and dreams she never displayed a desire to drink blood or an aura that scares those around her or (possibly) manipulating others to follow her others precisely and to the letter...Which leads me to my theory:
Nyxmay was a normal fairy who tried to take care of her people, until one day she unfortunately got infected with vampirism, a fact that probably forced her to abandon those she loves to not prey on them and which, if inspired by VTM, explains quite a lot about her character, from the possible being/force inside her that drives/influences her to commit selfish, brutal acts, all the while retaining her normal personality, to her desire to drink blood, to her numerous talents when influencing the mind, etc.
something tells me that the group she had ether died or something happened hence why she is a different person not sure about the drinking blood but she must have had something happen to maker her go down this route

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GiantGuardians-0.3.34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Yakuu's not the worst to have an update, imagine Kendra having an end of month update.
You have your worst girl and I have mine, they're both awful people but Kendra's at least pretty, Yakuu doesn't look even remotely attractive to me. Yakuu is the worst of both worlds in my opinion

Apr 29, 2020
You have your worst girl and I have mine, they're both awful people but Kendra's at least pretty, Yakuu doesn't look even remotely attractive to me. Yakuu is the worst of both worlds in my opinion
Careful how you describe her facial features, you might end up attracting a certain wolf.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
thanks wait just 2 not 3 ?
tbh i do wonder where bezy route goes like i hope we will be able to resist her charm so we can just be normal around her
The end of the month updates are two main story characters, that Patreon/Discord members sponsored... I Luv Yakuu and Bezvy (Pretty much all girls) so I can't wait to see what's next! :)

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
You know...Now that you talk about it, throughout all her flashbacks and dreams she never displayed a desire to drink blood or an aura that scares those around her or (possibly) manipulating others to follow her others precisely and to the letter...Which leads me to my theory:
Nyxmay was a normal fairy who tried to take care of her people, until one day she unfortunately got infected with vampirism, a fact that probably forced her to abandon those she loves to not prey on them and which, if inspired by VTM, explains quite a lot about her character, from the possible being/force inside her that drives/influences her to commit selfish, brutal acts, all the while retaining her normal personality, to her desire to drink blood, to her numerous talents when influencing the mind, etc.
It is true, she seemed to actually have a calming aura instead of terror but I don't think that is has to do with the blood, since she said that she needs spiritual energy to sustain herself and blood was just one way to obtain it. Her desire of blood comes more from her sadistic lust, I think. It is hard to think of a situation that can awake such a personality trait

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes