4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Well, eating and killing tinies is considered something bad regardless of why she does it, although it is quite different if the tinies have free will and still they offer themselves.
Nope, eating tinies is normal, at least in Madea and Naya's kingdom

But manipulating them into this is kinda fucked up

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Actually, I think it was the cult guide (the man with the black robe that greets you) who made the others believe of the afterlife inside Pyeka, he gathered those people for his devotion to her. Pyeka was kinda like "thank you for this gift, I will accept it". She did not create the cult, just went along with it because she likes to be praised, and of course that is free food
Nothing was stopping her from putting an end to it though, she let it continue because she's a gluttonous, man eating, monster.

You can make a tier list here btw

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Nope, eating tinies is normal, at least in Madea and Naya's kingdom

But manipulating them into this is kinda fucked up
The game has plenty of 'fucked up' things, as it covers a wide variety of fetishes and morality.

This is a dark world. Thw same way that some try to make things better, others revel in their sins.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
You guys never stop amazing me. You keep justifying horrible shit done by Kendra and Nyxmay, but hate actualy good giantessess for smallest nitpicks. Lol. Lol.

I got a whole cult backing me up, what do you have buddy? C'on do your worst
I can call police/Sheina to arrest the serial murderer that is Margarita. She already confessed that she killed many men before she met MC. :KEK:

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I can call police/Sheina to arrest the serial murderer that is Margarita. She already confessed that she killed many men before she met MC. :KEK:
What the hell are you talking about? she just left them and moved on. If she confessd to a murder there would absolutly be a diolouge option for that. Not to mention when she does kill you (accidentally) in the bad ending she breaks down and starts crying out of guilt and shock, that's not something a repeated killer does. I can excuse this death because it's caused by MC cheating on her, something you should never do in the first place even if she wasn't a giantess with a darkside to her.

Reactions: ELSCHNY

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
The fuck are you talking about right now? She never did that, she only just abandon them because they cheat on her and tbh if you cheat on her you deserve the death.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
The fuck are you talking about right now? She never did that, she only just abandon them because they cheat on her and tbh if you cheat on her you deserve the death.
If you give in to Kive, she kills you. Same as with all other men before you. Right?
I didn't read the death scene because I'm not too kin on dying.

Reactions: colifa

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
If you give in to Kive, she kills you. Same as with all other men before you. Right?
I didn't read the death scene because I'm not too kin on dying.
I didn't see the death scene myself because I literally can't make the decisions to get it, but she kills you by accident and with the other man she said she just let them go and move on, not kill them.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I didn't see the death scene myself because I literally can't make the decisions to get it, but she kills you by accident and with the other man she said she just let them go and move on, not kill them.
Ok, maybe I was wrong on her being a serial killer.
Though, I found out that you can cheat on Margarita a little bit, without getting killed.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Snake girls were bestowed upon us by God.

It is our divine duty to love and cherish snake girls.

Not liking snake girls is heinous blasphemy.
I might like Lamias but that doesn't mean I have to like every single one I see. My love of snake girls is outweighed by my distaste of being enslaved and/or eaten alive.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Snake girls were bestowed upon us by God.

It is our divine duty to love and cherish snake girls.

Not liking snake girls is heinous blasphemy.
What? No, snakes were hated by most religions. Snakes were the animals of evil and corruption, the biggest example of this is the concept known as "Chaoskampf", where a god (most of the time that resembles thunders) will fight against some giant snake/dragon creature

Some examples are: God vs Leviathan, Thor vs Jörmungadr , Zeus vs Typhon and etc

In resume, we should hate snakes and kill all of them

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes