4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
Would you not resort to violence if you had to protect innocent people from criminals and assasins?
I don't disagree, I can see she means well...Its just that at times its difficult to see if she killed because she has to or because of blind hate...And its not the first time

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
I don't disagree, I can see she means well...Its just that at times its difficult to see if she killed because she has to or because of blind hate...And its not the first time
Her country has been harassed for quite some time now, so sure she might be more ruthless than before, but how many lives has it cost her for not being aggressive?

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
But what if you don't kill more killers?
What if you kill those you cannot be sure are killers?
And if you also do so in a brutal, torturous manner as well?
So what she just has to let they be? They would probably attack another village or hunt the local fauna. I support her decisions, if she don't kill them, they are just gonna take advantage of the people of her kingdom and it's not like she hunt criminals, she only defend what she love and cares about.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
Apr 29, 2020
She does by accident, she tries so hard to show you that she is everything you need that well it doesn't end well for our little protagonist.
It's comparable to Mia accidentally snapping Kuruso's spine or pelvis when she tried to offer herself seductively in the very first episode/chapter of Monster Musume, except our small MC doesn't have Kimihito's high level durability to make it out alive regardless of injuries.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LiberatedSaber
Jul 12, 2021
So what she just has to let they be? They would probably attack another village or hunt the local fauna. I support her decisions, if she don't kill them, they are just gonna take advantage of the people of her kingdom and it's not like she hunt criminals, she only defend what she love and cares about.
There has to exist jail, or other sentences for those who surrendered or something...But the fact remains that she doesn't know they would do that, you don't know they would do that, I don't know if they will do that...Its all based on preconceptions...Its just that this kind of justification sounds really similar to the Hell Kingdom Girls, and we all know how true their claims are by now...I guess I just think that how she goes about it is problematic.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
It's comparable to Mia accidentally snapping Kuruso's spine or pelvis when she tried to offer herself seductively in the very first episode/chapter of Monster Musume, except our small MC doesn't have Kimihito's high level durability to make it out alive regardless of injuries.
It's why MC needs the likes of Rhys and Seinaru to get him to work out. You need to be buff to handle a 75ft lover.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes