4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
It's almost as if Tiermaker should have more columns, so you could rate them for different reasons.
Like "S tier because cute" and "S tier because sexy".
Cause it does feel a little weird to stick Sheina, Croixelle and Yakuu in the same tier.

Klyen2000

Nov 18, 2021
I'm facing a softlock for me in playing Nyxmays route. Whatever I pick for answers by the intimitate play at her house for the first time. I always end up with a dead end, cause I wasnt what she was looking for. Any guides or ideas how I can proceed there without dying?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I'm facing a softlock for me in playing Nyxmays route. Whatever I pick for answers by the intimitate play at her house for the first time. I always end up with a dead end, cause I wasnt what she was looking for. Any guides or ideas how I can proceed there without dying?
It's a little outdated but it should help

I've noticed Nyxmay is a dead-end for a lot of new players...

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
It's a little outdated but it should help

I've noticed Nyxmay is a dead-end for a lot of new players...
Yeah if you don't make the right choices when you meet her for the first time it's most likely that you will end up death.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
The Hell girls and Croixel are always the hardest for me to figure out.
Yeah it's harder to figure out what to say in order to get things to branch off the way you want.
Other places are more "I wanna go with you".

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Yeah, for Nyxmay, at the start you must choose every option that has "interes_nyxmay +x" in it, there's a guide though it's only until 3.24? or something, basically not up to date. Another option is to find a way to get the scripts file, cuz under each option you have the variables that change and you can see that way

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
This is an old message of mine of how to find the correct options in nyxmay's route:

What increases Nyxmay's interest for you is being a different "toy", unlike any other she had so far. Choose the options that a regular tiny would not choose being with her; the mc has to survive a game? keep your head cool and advance without using extra energy. You see a weak person about to be attacked by a wild beast? try to help the weak in any way the mc can think, Nyxmay is intrigued by your bravery, and also apreciates that you have a kind heart (you will understand why later). She is playing too hard on you? do it the way she asks/wants you to do it, maybe you can enjoy it even more than any sane person despite the pain, to her surprise. And she likes to see fear in your eyes.
Of course, always keep your manners and never disobey, that's a "must do" if you want to survive in Homaespernia

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Of course, always keep your manners and never disobey, that's a "must do" if you want to survive in Homaespernia
You're not allowed to have pride or dignity in Homaspernia, the giantesses there *really* like knowing they're in charge

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes