4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
But what if you don't kill more killers?
What if you kill those you cannot be sure are killers?
And if you also do so in a brutal, torturous manner as well?
When you've gone so far, too late to turn back, just keep going until you're stopped by someone stronger than you.

Jul 12, 2021
When you've gone so far, too late to turn back, just keep going until you're stopped by someone stronger than you.
But that's the thing...What if nobody does?
Regina, as a Guardian faces a noticeable lack of accountability(A running theme if you look at all of them) due to her being viewed as a protector of the kingdom despite her deeds and actions...She's never really called out on it(The Queen made her a Guardian due to her strength despite the slaughter she commited(Maybe she had a point, but nobody cares to argue about her actions), Diula overlooks or does not understand due to the fact she is a traumatized weapon of war that was showed mercy and trauma bonded with Regina, the citizens don't really care what she does due to her rep as a protectress of nature, etc.)

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
But that's the thing...What if nobody does?
Regina, as a Guardian faces a noticeable lack of accountability(A running theme if you look at all of them) due to her being viewed as a protector of the kingdom despite her deeds and actions...She's never really called out on it(The Queen made her a Guardian due to her strength despite the slaughter she commited(Maybe she had a point, but nobody cares to argue about her actions), Diula overlooks or does not understand due to the fact she is a traumatized weapon of war that was showed mercy and trauma bonded with Regina, the citizens don't really care what she does due to her rep as a protectress of nature, etc.)
Pray to whatever gods you worship that her wrath will never get aimed at you.
Also, you describe Regina as if she's some kind of a ripoff Sauron. :KEK:

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
Anyways get ready for the full "wat"
View attachment 2727646
In my defense there are so many characters they haven't been able to do real justice to yet because of the sheer amount of content.
Well played good sir. My neurons have been razed, my own constitution treegered. Such a blasphemous, unfinished list cannot persist without ramifications. Henceforth, I am sending my two mightiest champions of old, Riys and Seinaru, so that these draconic crusaders of mythos might swiftly smite thee. Less you execute your work to finality prior to their arrival.

On another note, here's another one for the thread. I kept thinking of Fry and Umbriel in "Futurama" while placing Synanla so much that now I kind of hope her storyline does something similar to their experience.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes