4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
What? No, snakes were hated by most religions. Snakes were the animals of evil and corruption, the biggest example of this is the concept known as "Chaoskampf", where a god (most of the time that resembles thunders) will fight against some giant snake/dragon creature

Some examples are: God vs Leviathan, Thor vs Jörmungadr , Zeus vs Typhon and etc

In resume, we should hate snakes and kill all of them
Clearly they are wrong religions. :KEK:

The only correct religion is worshipping the Feathered Serpent.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
What? No, snakes were hated by most religions. Snakes were the animals of evil and corruption, the biggest example of this is the concept known as "Chaoskampf", where a god (most of the time that resembles thunders) will fight against some giant snake/dragon creature

Some examples are: God vs Leviathan, Thor vs Jörmungadr , Zeus vs Typhon and etc

In resume, we should hate snakes and kill all of them
That's a bit... to extreme, don't you think?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Yes, that's exactly why most religions are stupid and not worth it.
Like how christians thought that cats are spawns of satan and tried to exterminate them. Only to get swarmed by rapidly breeding rats, which ate most of grain reserves and caused massive famines and plague. Because, you know, the only thing that keeps rat population in check are cats who hunt them.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Two things

1: it's a joke, i like pyeka and I don't want to kill her (for now). The same can be said for snakes, i don't hate them

2: it's history, most religions between the middle east, Europe and Asia had this concept, it's pretty much confirmed that it came from the fear of snakes (hell, even religions who did not came from this concept, had this bad view towards snakes)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rodri 0496
Apr 29, 2020
Noooo..... I can't believe my eyes right now.... You... did not.... just put.... Ryis... in B and next to that bitch.
I don't know if you ever mentioned liking Riys as much as Margarita before but this is the first time I see you offended by someone placing a different character lower than they deserve outside of Margarita.

soulrave

May 16, 2018
Ok I want to join in on this beef. Synanla rout is the best rout simply because you can be king of the pirates Seas with a harem of giant mermaids.
But Margarita is a good second because we got to milk those Big Gigantic Tiddies.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
Jul 12, 2021
Ok I want to join in on this beef. Synanla rout is the best rout simply because you can be king of the pirates Seas with a harem of giant mermaids.
But Margarita is a good second because we got to milk those Big Gigantic Tiddies.
Yeah, thats true and all...But we all know the best candidate would be Madea, considering she's about the only known Guardian who is competent, compassionate, wise and does not have personal demons which could impact her work.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I don't know if you ever mentioned liking Riys as much as Margarita before but this is the first time I see you offended by someone placing a different character lower than they deserve outside of Margarita.
As I said before in this thread, just because Margarita is always gonna be the best girl for me, that doesn't mean I can't like the others girls to. And Riys is very high in my tier list.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Giant Guardians [v0.3.34] [Giant Guardians]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I'm just gonna update a meme I left here a couple weeks ago
I think you are only capable of discussing Wich is the best girl, if you spend 13 hours of your life editing the image of your girl, wasting more 1 hour and a half by turning it into an PNG, and some 10 minutes by editing it into a TF2 background

Jul 12, 2021
Now that you mention it, it really is a dark world in this game...Man, wonder how the more compassionate Giantesses manage to cope with it...

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes