4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Tarlian

Dec 7, 2019
Well there is also Nyxmay and Vai'Kliss...And there's the fact that any story bits are a welcome addition
Kendra is in the top 3 of my favorite characters in the game along with her sister. At the same time, Nixmay is plodding at the very end of the list, being the least interesting character for me.In fact, I follow only 6 characters actively for the rest insofar as.Maryen Kendra Regina Margarita Vai'Klis. Diula,Naya,Croixelle,Bezvallienne are also relatively interesting. I haven't looked into the plot of the others for a very long time. So 2 of the 6 most anticipated characters.

Last edited:

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
I’m not dropping anything and I’m not being smug, I'm also not “Lording over everyone”, I’m just responding to someone inquiries that they said, “if I knew if the update is actually good but I don't think anyone with access to it wrote anything about quality” I’m not bragging at all, don’t get so aggressive man, no one likes that type of stuff! Have a great day bro
you kinda of are even if your not trying its coming across as it since everyone is asking for the update and such

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Yeah, even tho I don't understand why you don't give us the update, it's very childish of people to start getting agressive towards a game ( principally a dating one)

It just show how some people get desperate for new content

Edit: also, I thought most people here hated Kendra and Skarpne Halloween edition, so seeing people wanting this update so much is kinda funny

dont think everyone is just 75 percent are

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
What an asshole, It's one thing to keep an update to yourself but it's another to let everyone know how good it is while lording over them. He's like that kid at the playground bragging about his amazing Charizard card but not even considering letting anyone see it.
Nobody is supposed to give us the pirated game in the first place, so getting agressive about someone else who does not want to share their link proves that you take all the hard work of the developers for granted, when you should be inmensely grateful that you were even able to play the game.
Also, he's not flashing the update in front of us, he is simply commenting on it

superdupersoup

Jun 23, 2023
Nobody is supposed to give us the pirated game in the first place, so getting agressive about someone else who does not want to share their link proves that you take all the hard work of the developers for granted, when you should be inmensely grateful that you were even able to play the game.
Also, he's not flashing the update in front of us, he is simply commenting on it
I can absolutely understand him not wanting to be part of the problem and contribute to piracy, but showing that smug attitude of "I know what's going to happen and you don't. Ha Ha Ha" is pissing me off! He can keep the damn update while I wait, just don't circle jerk around me! For fucks sake!

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I can absolutely understand him not wanting to be part of the problem and contribute to piracy, but showing that smug attitude of "I know what's going to happen and you don't. Ha Ha Ha" is pissing me off! He can keep the damn update while I wait, just don't circle jerk around me! For fucks sake!
I’m not showing any smug attitude, I’m literally responding to someone talking about not seeing any comment about the quality of the update itself, and you’re conveying my comments and saying there smug out of the emotes I’m using? Like there just they’re to build character to what I’m saying to the guy who asked, please stop taking what emotes I’m using and what I say out of context, it’s not really constructive and true. I’m not continuing this conversation any further because all you’re doing is starting an argument out of your own personal feeling and starting a false narrative and that’s not what this forum is about. Have a great day man

Last edited:

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Oh my fucking god guys, come on, let's calm down, it's just a fucking game, I know we love this game, but come on, are we really debating because a guy didn't want to share the update?

Like yeah, I really want him to drop the update too, but if he don't want to, then that's it, we wait for another person to share the update

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
All the people that are in this forum discovered a hidden fetish and enjoy it, so yes xD
Not me, though.

Giantess is still not my fetish. I follow the game because the girls' designs are gorgeous and sexy. That, and I'm curious as to what thendeal is with the PC's past and that mysterious giantess he see in the beginning.

Oh, in case no one noticed, I think we are revealed one more detail about her in the latest game trailer.

Jul 12, 2021
Not me, though.

Giantess is still not my fetish. I follow the game because the girls' designs are gorgeous and sexy. That, and I'm curious as to what thendeal is with the PC's past and that mysterious giantess he see in the beginning.

Oh, in case no one noticed, I think we are revealed one more detail about her in the latest game trailer.
Oh...Do elaborate if you can...

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes