4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
If it were ordinary weaponry, I doubt it, a lot of giantesses are implied to have really OP magic. It *might* work on pacifist non-combatant giantesses like Margarita or Niniel but for just about everyone else in this game probably not. These people are still really damn big, Mc's head is about 1/4 the size of a giantesses eye.
I think any non heavy weapon will have no effect in any giantess, Kendra once said that a giantess is not just a very big human, the body of a giantess is much more resistant to any type of attack. So unless you throw at them a nuke I don't think you are gonna make even a scratch.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I think any non heavy weapon will have no effect in any giantess, Kendra once said that a giantess is not just a very big human, the body of a giantess is much more resistant to any type of attack. So unless you throw at them a nuke I don't think you are gonna make even a scratch.
Lol. You're over exaggerating it. GG is not some silly anime with monkey boys, who casually destroy planets in one hit.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Oh yeah because in the world of GG there isn't giantess powerful enough to eradicate entire kingdoms, silly me. Literally Regina almost go on a rampage on the Timfalme, she only stoped because of the queen.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Oh yeah because in the world of GG there isn't giantess powerful enough to eradicate entire kingdoms, silly me. Literally Regina almost go on a rampage on the Timfalme, she only stoped because of the queen.
Even that is just laughable compared to something like DBZ.
And it's no wonder Timfalme couldn't protect themselves, technology level is very low in GG world. Tinies only have spears and swords from what we've seen.

Jul 12, 2021
And it's no wonder Timfalme couldn't protect themselves, technology level is very low in GG world. Tinies only have spears and swords from what we've seen.
But didn't Sheina say they have other weapons, like cannon's, balista's and the like that are said to be enough to deter Giantesses?

Reactions: verdammen

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
In the beginning of Sheina's route(after you take the portal from Keisiema to Timfalme) the game describes Timfalme soldiers with muskets and wheeled cannons, so the GG universe at least has invented firearms. With that in mind, I would say that their technology is anywhere around 1700-1800.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I mean, there's a great difference between a musket ( the rifle that I believe exit in this world) and a Barret

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
In the beginning of Sheina's route(after you take the portal from Keisiema to Timfalme) the game describes Timfalme soldiers with muskets and wheeled cannons, so the GG universe at least has invented firearms. With that in mind, I would say that their technology is anywhere around 1700-1800.
No wonder I forgot about those. Iirc, they only get mentioned in passing on Sheina's route, and we never actually see them being used against a giantess.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
I got curious now

Could the giantesses survive an shot from an fire arm? Like rifles, pistols or shotguns?
i think if giantess sized then theyd be toated and if they used on tinys they coukd wipe towns out in a few rounds but i think the only people who have the tech well closet being since its only bombards and flintlock s timfalame and they are under the rule of the queen so that wont happen unless the tech somehow makes it way to hell even then that place so twisted that they wouldnt probably able to keep it in check/ theyd become a threat to everyone

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
true but if you played the guest route one two ginatess gets her shit wrecked by a rock moving at mac 1 by said guest character

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Effective firing rangec. 39,000 metres (43,000 yd)
They won't know what hit them. :KEK:

Edit: To use OP magic they need to know what they're using it against. Without knowing what's happening, they are as vulnerable to artillery as regular humans.
who would win kendra vs 3 gustaov cannon :KEK:

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
i think if giantess sized then theyd be toated and if they used on tinys they coukd wipe towns out in a few rounds but i think the only people who have the tech well closet being since its only bombards and flintlock s timfalame and they are under the rule of the queen so that wont happen unless the tech somehow makes it way to hell even then that place so twisted that they wouldnt probably able to keep it in check/ theyd become a threat to everyone
Yeah, and flintlock weapons aren't that strong, so until they don't evolve to American civil war/WW1 weaponry, they are safe

PS: just to mention, the penetration of a bullet is not the only thing that matters when talking about guns, as we also have to consider how much Kinect energy the bullet is travelling

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes