4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Who do you think are the next ones with a new update? I just hope is not any of the girls from Homaspernia, I had have enough of that with Yakku in the last one (although I think that is the most probable case because all of them haven't had an update in a while).

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Who do you think are the next ones with a new update? I just hope is not any of the girls from Homaspernia, I had have enough of that with Yakku in the last one (although I think that is the most probable case because all of them haven't had an update in a while).
I hope it's Pyeka or Madea. They didn't have updates for a long time. Both are good girls.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I'm guessing Pyeka, Bez, and Diula. We haven't seen them for a while now

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
The non Yakuu Homaspernia characters are the oldest ones without an update, Eliette is the oldest update after that, followed by Bezvallienne, and Diula I think. I'm personally hoping for Bezvallienne + others. Though realistically it's some combination of the 4 Homaspernia characters, in which case anybody but Kendra in my opinion would be best, I just hate Kendra

Reactions: Nobodynose13

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
I agree, we'll most likely see the homaspernia girls get updated, except for yakuu of course. I also agree that eliette is overdue for an update along with diula and bezvalienne. I have the king/queen list of future main character updates if y'all want it(it's only 3 characters).

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
No, Diula was hunting for food. Naya was just fucking around as usual. And Kendra isn't even a guardian.
no naya was hunting you speically at somepoint she wasnt in the forrest for lols

diula lets you out its only if panic that you die she was after monster and such to eat so

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
welll we just got one updated last time round so i think it wont be a hell women this time

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
no naya was hunting you speically at somepoint she wasnt in the forrest for lols
Ah, yes, she was so starving that she couldn't eat some animal, and went into the territory of another kingdom to specifically hunt people there.
Of course she was hunting for the thrill of it, she's a cat, they do that from time to time.
And just like a normal cat, she was playing with MC instead of just eating him if she really was hungry.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Ah, yes, she was so starving that she couldn't eat some animal, and went into the territory of another kingdom to specifically hunt people there.
Of course she was hunting for the thrill of it, she's a cat, they do that from time to time.
And just like a normal cat, she was playing with MC instead of just eating him if she really was hungry.
she wasnt planning on keeping you alive remember she keeps you alive because your horny fetish for being eatten
but you make a good point besides that

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
she wasnt planning on keeping you alive remember she keeps you alive because your horny fetish for being eatten
but you make a good point besides that
Yeah but if you don't hide well later she eats you anyway, she just do what she wants, I only didn't put her in the bottom of my list with the rest of the hell girls because in appearance I like her more.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Yeah but if you don't hide well later she eats you anyway, she just do what she wants, I only didn't put her in the bottom of my list with the rest of the hell girls because in appearance I like her more.
depends if you play her game or not i mean ive stayed next to her and surived and such also her new spirite is dope and much cooler

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes