4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Did you guys ever thought what giantess you would end up if you were the protagonist of the game?

Like, I would totally abandon Kendra and Maryen, and I would probably stay with Regina

But I would totally survive Naya's encounter, and probably would end up with Madea
Yeah, you totally wouldn't break down crying if a giant fucking cat tried to eat you. :KEK:
Edit: Naya would unironically have the highest player death count.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Now, if I was the protagonist though?
I would stay with Maryen. I don't have nearly enough balls to either run off into the dark, scary forest from the get-go, or venture into the unknown in Sheina's hands.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
And surely he won't be scared at all because a girl, who knows how many meters taller than him, grabs him and his life is LITERALLY in her hands.
For me it's a dream come true. Why I must feel worried or be scared? I would just to make the most comfortable position on her enormous hands and enjoy the moment.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
Did you guys ever thought what giantess you would end up if you were the protagonist of the game?

Like, I would totally abandon Kendra and Maryen, and I would probably stay with Regina

But I would totally survive Naya's encounter, and probably would end up with Madea
Maryen, Regina are very good options. But I would like to married the queen, be her tiny prince-consort and create the huge harem from giant women - my others wives and lovers. Plus take ocean queen also as my next wife and make both kingdoms in one country.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there is one problem there to make a heram all the girls would need to agree and the two kingdom's my are my not get along. you also got to think you a tiny and there giant's and most of them have bad tempers already. so heram would be kinda hard.

• Haha
Reactions: milidornaela

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Yeah, you totally wouldn't break down crying if a giant fucking cat tried to eat you. :KEK:
For some reason I have a vore fetish (yeah, neither do I know how did I get it), so there's a chance that maybe I would get turned on, and she would notice

Or I would totally start crying like a baby and get bitten instead of swallowed alive

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023

i feel like maryen is a risky choice after knowing her line

naya you would fucking die unless your able to get off to stop your death

regina seems the safest choice

hell is too basically knife edge for death

heaven is too nice and lets not forget your stuck in the sky so cant really go anywhere

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Maryen, Regina are very good options. But I would like to married the queen, be her tiny prince-consort and create the huge harem from giant women - my others wives and lovers. Plus take ocean queen also as my next wife and make both kingdoms in one country.
youd get stomped for rizzing the queen tbh

• Haha
Reactions: milidornaela

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
:KEK:

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes