4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
I get home at 3:00 AM last night, see the update was posted (I was not hyped, not even a little), Yakku is well Yakku and whatever is gonna happen in her route is no fun at all (for me), and Croixelle is just confusing for me, I don't dislike her but neither like her, and judging by the queen reaction she doesn't want the MC near her daughter, so......
MC gets close to Croixelle = Dead under the queen shoe.

i think since from what we gather when speaking to her from shinas route she is not trusting us due to us possibly being a spy or playing our anemisa off really well sorta like we can fool everyone else but she isnt to trusting, so i think the mc making a move on her daughter is very sus to her point of view its almost as if we cant get the queen well go for the next best thing

i can agree with how you feel about her shes a bit of a odd one not strict not lewd but shes not a clumsy iodit its like pick one trait and stick to it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but what if the queen is playing us. she could be the one from the start that had us in a cage with other and is just toying with us to see how we act around other giants and people.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i mean you never saw her face but yet see keep speaking that your her's. then you also never see the queens face also

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
i mean you never saw her face but yet see keep speaking that your her's. then you also never see the queens face also

she does ??? ive never noticed it only thought she was refering to us being castle locked since she doesnt know enough about us to trust us to roam free in her kingdom

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
but what if the queen is playing us. she could be the one from the start that had us in a cage with other and is just toying with us to see how we act around other giants and people.
Thats my theory from the start, she just simply fits it and could lead up to the biggest twist of the game

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
If the queen was our captor from the start of the game wouldn't the mc recognize her voice? It should be one of the few things he actually remembers

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
If the queen was our captor from the start of the game wouldn't the mc recognize her voice? It should be one of the few things he actually remembers
The mc thinks it was just a really weird dream, and he probably forgot it the moment he had to escape the house he was sleeping in at the beggining. However, Cygnia said that the queen is more powerful but she has a better control of magic, so if even she could not find any trace of magic, then I don't think that it was the queen.

Jul 12, 2021
We know that the voice seems knowledgeable about the kingdoms so far...Remarking on staying safe in the Heaven's kingdom, noticing the danger the mc is in if they go looking for the truth,etc.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I think that slavery is forbidden in Timfalme, and seeing the way she handles her kingdom, I would say that she does not break her own rule

Jul 12, 2021
I think that slavery is forbidden in Timfalme, and seeing the way she handles her kingdom, I would say that she does not break her own rule
Just because she does not break her own rule does not mean she might not have different views on others doing it...But we will see

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes