3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
i hope they make a patreon i dont use subscripestar sadly so i hope they make a patreon i would love to support them i cant wait to see how it will be to be enslaved by the girls :D
They did have a Patreon, but if I recall correctly they dropped it and moved to SubscribeStar because of Patreon trying to crack down on extreme content.

bawus

Feb 24, 2019
i'm way too old for these mini games, it seems impossible for me. Especially the third part. pfff any way to cheat?

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
I love this game!!! Femdom Forever.

The only thing that put me off just that little bit was the endless farting, and the scat from the sisters, but after the prison, the next updates will put players in full control to try and escape, but that is bloody BORING, bring on the enslavement paths and choosing the perfect mistress for me.
Wait, there's scat in this? If so this needs a scat tag. Scat is a pretty big red flag for some people.

Reactions: Halalidin and bawus

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
They did have a Patreon, but if I recall correctly they dropped it and moved to SubscribeStar because of Patreon trying to crack down on extreme content.
well i support other devs on patreon so i think they would be okey but sad to hear hopefully they bring it back patreon is just better in my opinion

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
So I played some of it but couldn't get a sex scene, is vaginal sex even available in this? I don't think I've got the stomach to see the MC get literally crapped on again. Could a brave soul tell me? Because I've got a love hate relationship with this. I love the character models, but I hate all the farting, pissing, and crapping.

Reactions: Halalidin

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
So I played some of it but couldn't get a sex scene, is vaginal sex even available in this? I don't think I've got the stomach to see the MC get literally crapped on again. Could a brave soul tell me? Because I've got a love hate relationship with this. I love the character models, but I hate all the farting, pissing, and crapping.
only femdom most likely entire game

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
tiny Main Character enters vagina and thats pleases dominant giantess, you can count as vaginal sex :unsure:
I mean that's certainly penetration, but I wouldn't consider that vaginal sex. Just like how fingering and dildos are not something I'd personally consider sex.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Maybe it's for possible future plans, where the MC gets tied up then brutally used and abused, or gets shrunk and stuffed up their twats
I guess the kind of femdom I'd like is where they tie him up and ride his dick, just curious is this game too extreme for you or is it just me?

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
I mean that's certainly penetration, but I wouldn't consider that vaginal sex. Just like how fingering and dildos are not something I'd personally consider sex.
well its probably tagging system drawback with lack of consistent tagging rules in such cases
for example
https://f95zone.to/threads/measuring-up-v1-0-ohh.36446/ tag here "vaginal sex"
https://f95zone.to/threads/dwindling-away-v0-18-openhighhat-vman.62026/ no tag but game probably have actual tiny character penetrate giantess girl

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes