3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
There are a few femdom games with castration, I'd call that worse than scat...
I might agree with that if it looked photorealistic, I tried out the game cutting room. It didn't really gross me out because it didn't look too realistic, but somehow the sound effect and appearance of crap really grosses me out. I can watch MK fatalities all day but I've never watched 2 girls 1 cup is what I'm getting at.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I took a look at the pages, the screenshots don't really tell me anything about it. May I ask what you experienced in those 2 games?
Domina has, brutal bloody torture, messy diarrea scat and LOTS of death.

Under Control has, the same plus optional beastiality.

Sunny Coast College has, humiliation, torture and castration.

Reactions: World enjoyer

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Domina has, brutal bloody torture, messy diarrea scat and LOTS of death.

Under Control has, the same plus optional beastiality.

Sunny Coast College has, humiliation, torture and castration.
So I took a look at some videos of Domina, I feel as though the fact it has a cartoonish art style makes it less gross than Giantess Spa's bodily fluid scenes.

I can't find any photo or video of Under Control.

While I couldn't find anything of Sunny Coast, doesn't it's art style prevent it from being as graphic as it could be? I might be different from some in the sense that violence isn't as disgusting to me as scat is.

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
domina actually does have a castration too but not on the mc
as for the art, the domina and sunny coast college are the anime-style thing , it's not necessarily bad, but to get used to it you'll have to play a lot of rpgm or jpn games i guess.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
domina actually does have a castration too but not on the mc
as for the art, the domina and sunny coast college are the anime-style thing , it's not necessarily bad, but to get used to it you'll have to play a lot of rpgm or jpn games i guess.
I think you're kind of misunderstanding our discussion, I'm saying that because those games have an anime art style it's not as extreme/gross as Giantess Spa's bodily fluid moments. I never said anything about not liking that art style.

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
I think you're kind of misunderstanding our discussion, I'm saying that because those games have an anime art style it's not as extreme/gross as Giantess Spa's bodily fluid moments. I never said anything about not liking that art style.
and i'm not agreeing on that, for me personally it's all about expressions, thoughts, dialog, and holy the sunny coast college and domina are more scary for me,(or as you put it, "extreme/gross") everyone are different you know

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Goddess of Trampling is pretty extreme in terms of violence. Also it may be of interest to anyone here who is into giantess-type femdom.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Try domina or under control, those 2 games are the most extreme fetish games i've ever played.
I mean, if you want to talk about REALLY extreme games, anything by "The Matriarchy". The games look janky, but they go in HARD. The games are a little hard to find, but they are around on this site. Some things included in them:

Hooking up a guy to a gasmask to smell girl's farts all night long (she has a serious flatulence problem)
Hanging a guy upside down and throwing darts as his dick (and him as well)
Making him a toilet in all senses, in terms thats all he will ever eat/drink
Bringing in the best friend/lover to see him in his worst state, unable to ask for help and so they too begin to abuse him
Life long slavery, to lose all human rights. Involves some extreme uses
Major CBT, not just hitting/kicking, but rupturing the testicals and even castration
Using guys as ashtrays and burning them for fun
Being pierced excessively (dick/nipples/face/testicals, lots of piercings. Forced sex after being pierced several times)

There is more, but those are some things that come to mind. The Matriarchy games are really brutal, but the art is basically mid-level MS paint ability

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
You know what I really don't understand?

You all here praise (or obviously hate) the content I make...
Then, you share my stuff pirating it, a reward that was meant to be for my subscribers and Patrons for their support, now it's here...

Don't you think that's pure hypocrisy?

Honestly, seeing this makes me just want to quit making more stuff.
This hurts content creators, but I doubt you care.
Enough said.
You know what I don't understand? You're like the third creator that comes to bitch and complain (that I've seen, or at least I was personally interested in supporting) when I'd never have found your content before. I've never even heard of you. But I support a lot of games/devs, all of which found through here. The only thing that stopped me from already going to go support you is I don't have a subscribe or whatever that site is called account. I was literally researching it.

You get all worked up and fly off the handle...but you'd find out a lot of people here support and help the games we like. One dev, I really hate this, came here to completely bitch and moan at us...but then he doesn't care he got 300 new patreons in a day and like 600 more dollars, effectively doubling what he was getting. If you were patreon, I have no doubt people would already be hopping to support you. I would've. All you did with this post is make my decision that making a new account on a different platform isn't worth the effort.

Real talk: I do like your games, a lot. But I never even heard of you or saw you before, so if you want to quit because of this instead of trying to find the positive, I don't give two shits if you quit.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019

Then, you share my stuff pirating it, a reward that was meant to be for my subscribers and Patrons for their support, now it's here...

Enough said.
Because I do like your game, I'll give you a tip. If you work with this platform and request dev tags, and such, you get a lot of say and control over how the content is shared and what. You'll find you'll get a lot more supporters than if you just wanna come in bitching. It worked out for the other two. This site does work with you when you're willing to work with them. You wanna put potential audience on blast, that's on you. Not very business savvy, but I don't expect you to take my words for it.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018

Enough said.
Don't lose heart, this game is amazing and has a LITERAL FUCKTON of potential. Dinnae listen to the naysayers.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Don't lose heart, this game is amazing and has a LITERAL FUCKTON of potential. Dinnae listen to the naysayers.
It's stuff like that that makes me NOT support them. Sure, great game, I was even debating making an account on that platform to support. But I really can't stand this type of mindset where they just instantly throw shade. Does he have a right to be angry? sure. But writing passive aggressive bullshit pisses me off when honestly it's thus far always worked out for the better.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017

Enough said.
I'd never heard of you or your games before today.

I support several content creators on Patreon, and do you know how I discovered those content creators? F95zone. Do you know why I started a monthly Patreon sub to those creators? It was because their games were uploaded here and I was able to try them out.

A lot of content creators use this site as a platform to share their creations and reach out to a wider audience who may not have even known they existed. Perhaps there's a lesson to be learned here.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Bitch and whine?
You people are STEALING from me and pirating, and I should even say thank you?

Right.

I'm not even gonna waste more time here.
It was a mistake to even try to let you see some sense.
Facepalm bombing to boot? Dude, you are so petty, GTFO, people pay for shit they like. Hence why the post is linked to your subscribestar. You are the mistake. Fuck off. I've decided you definitely don't deserve support from me in any capacity. You're ability to piss away at the wrong people is amazing. I literally spend 100's of dollars a month supporting people. You're one of very few I actually hope completely fails.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Bitch and whine?
You people are STEALING from me and pirating, and I should even say thank you?

Right.

I'm not even gonna waste more time here.
It was a mistake to even try to let you see some sense.

PS: I'm not being passive aggressive. I'm straight up telling you that you're thieves.
Since you're doing something so right, so legal, how about releasing your full credentials and see what comes out of that?

No, of course not... You hide behind a keyboard and a screen, sounding so high and mighty when you're hurting people doing a honest job and trying to make a living for themselves and their family.
You want to go there? fine, I'll be petty too. I *can* be "high and mighty" because actions speak louder than words. You literally pissed off and shit over someone that would've easily been in your 25 dollar tier. And I'm not the only one. The sad thing is, even though you're an asshole people will *still* probably go support you. I would've (not including youtube support and people I send personal paypal):

Edit: In reality, the only one hurting your job is you. You piss away potential customers, I do in fact help the ones that are worth the time and money.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes