3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Good news everyone ;)

Another update is now in the works! Will come out early next month for my Patrons and Deviantart subscribers, then later on for free in here! :D

Thinking about stopping the tortures at 75% size and start to build the 50% size act! :D

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Good news everyone ;)

Another update is now in the works! Will come out early next month for my Patrons and Deviantart subscribers, then later on for free in here! :D

Thinking about stopping the tortures at 75% size and start to build the 50% size act! :D
Honestly excited for whatever you come up with!! Also hope you’re doing well!! I’m looking forward to the smaller content hahahaha

Reactions: Nex64Val

Nex64Val

May 27, 2021
Good news everyone ;)

: 3/4, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 4/4.....

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Some insight on what's happening...

Here's how this will go:

After the 75% size bit, there's not going to be an actual "50%"... It will be smaller than that ;)

The next phase will be triggered in Trish's torture that shrinks you if you fail.
During the night, Helja will come to your room and shrink you even more, making you drop to a 25% size ;)

That will be the size 2/4 phase, with the 1/4 (when that will be made) going into extremely small height allowing for full body insertions!

Hope you like my idea and I'll start posting soon some previews!

Bebopy

Nov 19, 2021
Some insight on what's happening...

Here's how this will go:

After the 75% size bit, there's not going to be an actual "50%"... It will be smaller than that ;)

The next phase will be triggered in Trish's torture that shrinks you if you fail.
During the night, Helja will come to your room and shrink you even more, making you drop to a 25% size ;)

That will be the size 2/4 phase, with the 1/4 (when that will be made) going into extremely small height allowing for full body insertions!

Hope you like my idea and I'll start posting soon some previews!
I'm so excited! We're getting into my preferred wheelhouse, no more refusing the lash to get my favorite ending!

Reactions: raeganomics

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Oof... What a day.

The new Gurmoad ToS hit us really hard and they suspended our account from their store.
I spent pretty much 10 hours in a row reuploading everything on E-Junkie. If you're interested in checking out the comics me and my wife produce (including the story that the game is from, Giantess Spa) you can do so at this address:

15% discount code for the launch of the new store: SYNDLAUNCH0623

And now... Let's get into some preview for the game, shall we? :D

More Shrinking 02.png More Shrinking 04.png More Shrinking 05.png Sadira First 01.png

A bit of the shrinking sequence with Helja and then a first picture showing the final result, with the height Lucas reaches after the job is done when compared to Sadira... Whom will "take advantage" of the new size before everyone else!

Is there a way to play without the QTE / Minigames?
No, I'm sorry. That's literally the main mechanic of the game.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Oof... What a day.

The new Gurmoad ToS hit us really hard and they suspended our account from their store.
I spent pretty much 10 hours in a row reuploading everything on E-Junkie. If you're interested in checking out the comics me and my wife produce (including the story that the game is from, Giantess Spa) you can do so at this address:

15% discount code for the launch of the new store: SYNDLAUNCH0623

And now... Let's get into some preview for the game, shall we? :D

View attachment 3729487 View attachment 3729488 View attachment 3729489 View attachment 3729490

A bit of the shrinking sequence with Helja and then a first picture showing the final result, with the height Lucas reaches after the job is done when compared to Sadira... Whom will "take advantage" of the new size before everyone else!

No, I'm sorry. That's literally the main mechanic of the game.
Omg I’m so ready!! Really looking forward to this upcoming update and just seeing this game expand (or shrink in this case hahaha)!! Off topic question, have you have thought of remastering your other two games, The Fall & The Goddess of Corruption? Just curious cuz I think that would be cool! Tho I know you two are busy with your comics, this game and everything else in general!! Thank you and hope ur doing well!:)

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Got a real treat for you all for the very first torture in shrunken state :D

Sadira is introducing Lucas to the world of Giantess pleasure / pain through... Butt Crush / Pussy Crush!

She's gonna go easy on him at first... No hard surface, she got a nice and comfy footrest for him to lay on so he'll have a soft pillow to take most of the weight... But it's still gonna be heavy, crushing and claustrophobic ;)

Sadira First 02.png Sadira First 03.png Sadira First 04.png

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Hey guys, a little update.

Some of my Patrons may know but I'm postponing the launch of the new update to next month.

I have been working on it and then I realized one thing: it makes absolutely no sense that your character is now at such a small size and when you go talk to the girls you still get the old dialogue screens.

I thought to myself: wouldn't it be much better (but a longer work) if all the dialogue sections would now have a pov from below instead? Giving you the feeling you're talking to a gigantic woman? So... To do that, all the backgrounds, dialogue sprites and much more need to be redone ;)

It will be a massive update next month but, like Lilith said in our Discord, it will be worth the wait, I promise you! Let me do this properly for you all and I'll give you a real treat!

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes