Collection Video Gifdoozer Collection [2024-02-22] [Gifdoozer]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
i CAN'T HELP IT XD
Been thinking about this comment all day like "Should i tell them, or should i not?" xD
well, i'm not really super happy with how this one turned out since i'm a moron and got sick by working at night with the window open the first day and ended up sleeping like 10 hours so lost a lot of time and the time i workedon it wasn't in my best shape xD

So i kinda rushed it and instead of doing sound like i usually do (matching small strips of wet sounds to the action) i went and used the MP3 i use for all my tentacle animations so the sound that's suposed tifa's licking Aerith's pussy... is basically this:
(I kid you not)

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
i get that 9 1/2 weeks was a huge hit...but please tell me i dont jerk off to crafts mac & cheese
Nah only used that sound when i make tentracles since they're suposed to be wet and chaotic :3 decided to use that after seeing how they do mortal kombat sounds by hand breaking vegetables and such =^.^= but sear not becase the other day i got in the "dollar store" two actual slimes and i plan on secording some sounds with the slimes so it's not mac n cheese :3

tifabondage

Sep 17, 2023
brother you do realize what platform you are on?
Yes friend, I know that I am on the gifdoozer platform, the only thing I say is to be careful with what you ask for because he (gifdoozer) is here or is an administrator, and if we decide to share his complete content among ourselves, it is We will probably be banned or expelled. I just made a comment.

eeddiee

Sep 5, 2021
Here is a pirate and leak website and we meant to ask for stuff as long as they are not harmful to creator or website it self and about Gifdoozer being here, it is because he has a huge heart so he even care about non buyers and leakers so he joined to know their opinion too and that is Respectful, ***I say again it should be fine as long as it don't harm the creator income or credit on art or creation*** I bet Gif understands this because he is a grown man not like bunch of Gen z gathered here to be offended to anything and everyone even them selves, lol

DarkAlhimik

Feb 2, 2021
Here is a pirate and leak website and we meant to ask for stuff as long as they are not harmful to creator or website it self and about Gifdoozer being here, it is because he has a huge heart so he even care about non buyers and leakers so he joined to know their opinion too and that is Respectful, ***I say again it should be fine as long as it don't harm the creator income or credit on art or creation*** I bet Gif understands this because he is a grown man not like bunch of Gen z gathered here to be offended to anything and everyone even them selves, lol
And how do you determine whether leaks here damage the creator reputationally or financially? I understand if there were rules, such as publishing old builds of games after a six months, but they are published on the day of release. It sounds like you consider yourself a Robin Hood who does not harm the good, but only the bad.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote