4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
I double checked it. Downloaded it again and it did the same thing. I even downloaded from the different sites. It downloads just fine, but it won't let me extract the game. I can extract the other stuff from the folder but not the game itself.
Were you able to download it?

I'm having the same problem and I don't know what to do.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Completely unrelated question. When you go the monster lady's mansion, you fight a normal girl called Fytte. She says something about the hero offering apprenticeship or somesuch. When did that happen? I've played the 0.73 test version and she's not in it. She also doesn't spawn before you talk to the lady noble so...

Any ideas? Did I miss something here?

WT10873

Jan 28, 2019
Sorry I haven't been on this forum for awhile. Yes I did finally get it. Do you still need help?

AZAZAEV

Dec 7, 2018
GBH update is not planned for a while. I am currently making UFG2. It is undecided when UFG2 will be updated. It will be November at the earliest.

Reactions: EchoofZen

Somebodayyy

Sep 14, 2018
Who is Luciana?

Also what kind of content would people like to see for Shisuka, the rapier user in the royal castle. If she's getting H I can't really imagine how it would be unique compared to the others. Could be just another Leticia.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
sorry, i meant the queen, btw i defeated her and saw that nothing happens even if i defeat her first time
Yes it comes to no result there. The plot is not completed and I'm not sure if boko would remind of it there. For now the main point seems to be the Satan things.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
dunno what he's doing atm (boko) he might be working on that other ultimate fighting girl game? but GBH certainly feels like its a lower priority

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes