4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Silver19931210

Aug 22, 2019
А когда будет в силе это обновление или это просто доп игра какая то ?

Silver19931210

Aug 22, 2019
Рисовка расстраивает, ожидал чего то более красивого, мне это не понравилось, но спасибо за совет =)

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Welcome to patreon funded projects, where developers don't have any obligation to release updates or meet patrons expectations to said projects because there is no quality control or deadlines from the website.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
View attachment 571185
seem like we'll get something next month
WOO-HOO! Just glad to hear that an update for GBH is actively being worked on. UFG is too much of a drag for me. Learning the system AND how to effectively implement it is more frustrating than rewarding for me. I very much prefer the familiarity, options and ease of use in GBH that allows me to progress swiftly through the game AND to be crushed by an "ordinary" maid or a librarian for a turn-on. You could say that I have a Fytte fetish. :love:

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
Boko is hoping to have the next update out this month. It's apparently going to include Satan/the Monster Lord, who has been resurrected and genderbent.

EQzovEmUYAUozU6[1].png

Reactions: robtbo

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
Is the new update just about this monster lord? Or are there other new characters?
I'm guessing this update is just the Monster Lord. On his website, he's added that schoolgirl from the story a while back, as well as some shrine maiden-looking character. I'm guessing they're next.

It seems he's stopping development of UFG until he's done with GBH, so updates should come faster. This may however just be me misinterpreting his poor English, and he'll continue to alternate between them.

118[1].png 120[1].png

Silver19931210

Aug 22, 2019
Кто видел новый вытаптывание шаров от Короля Демонов? Я так понимаю игра выйдет только в апреле? А как насчет девушки из библиотеки, я не помню этого!?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes