3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
WideBanner1600x400 F95.jpg

Overview:
A unique adult competitive sex fighting game. Dozens of skills and fetishes. It's not a classic fighter like Mortal Kombat, based on your reactions and insane button-smashing. It's turn-based fighting where you rely on strategy and tactics. Multiplayer or Solo experience.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-12
Release Date: 2024-01-08
Developer/Publisher: Sam3DX - -
Censorship: None
Version: 2024 Alpha Build
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Main Features:

sam3dx: Don't download v2024 alpha build! It's not the working game! It's a technical alpha build created deliberately to showcase some very particular features to my patrons. Once again, it's not the game, it will not work as you expected! It's just randomly stolen technical files that were not supposed to be public. It's not uploaded by me but by moderators who didn't understand what is it. If you're not my patron and you don't have a working game installed alongside this build - don't use. You will be disappointed.

DOWNLOAD <- broken game
Win: - - - -

Old Build <-working game
Win:
- - -

NF3D34.png NF3D5.png NF3D6.png NF3D17.png NF3D81.png 1066010_NF3D1.png NF3D426.png

Last edited:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Sam using all the donor money to make this, confirmed.
Apparently you didn't read the note next to the Patreon link (or look closely at the screenshots...).

Reactions: xןʞ
Jun 5, 2017
Hmm. . .I dunno. . .I mean looking at naked bodies is nice and all but considering its a multiplayer game you will overall fight 80% ugly troll characters.
I also dont see very much appeal on just fighthing naked and doing a few lewd moves, Night Games is kind of fun so I might be wrong on that.

Sep 1, 2017
Well it got an excellent character creation tool ( i assume adjusting the penis size comes in the next vesion )

Not sure what do think about the whole multiplayer part.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
take out my dick....

ATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
* dick flopping around*

put my dick back to my pant....

that game can be fun :), i keep an eye on it. with small amount of pre-made chars and variation of body and else.. can have some Tekken-SF-DOA adult stuff here.
let's see where it goes.

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
Really need breast/penis customization stuff, and I haven't figured out how the fighting stuff works...

at433

Oct 20, 2017
when i try offline fight dude says 'fight' then i see them for a few secs then it jumps right back to previous menu

Reactions: Xxxhentai8889
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes